Monday, June 13, 2011

Swim Suit Success

Okay so over the weekend my goal was to find a swimming suit for my 30 year old, mama of 2 body. I have been doing PRETTY well with the baby weight loss - I have 8 more lbs to go and I am pretty happy where I am now... but would be EXTREMELY happy with a loss of 8 more lbs.

So I drug my booty to Macy's and Dillards to find a well-made and long lasting "MOM" suit - LOL... Yep that is right peeps I am ditching the bikini and now will be sporting a TANKINI! I tried on about 20 suits at Macy's and "meh" they all pretty much SUCKED! I did, however, find a super cute pair of black bottoms with these adorable ruffles on them, but I can't go top-less in our backyard (now we are on a corner lot people). HA HA HA!

So I ditched Macy's and headed to Dillards - HOLLA - their selection RULED! I tried on about 20 more suits and I really liked the one shoulder look and the ruffled/skirty bottom. So after trying on 19 suits - I put on the last one and VOILA... I went home with a Jantzen (totally NOT one shouldered or ruffly)...

Mine is shaped like this one but the color and pattern is different and I can't find mine ANYWHERE on the internet - even at Dillards.com - hum... Guess it is a "Mel Original" HAHAHA!!! Mine is an aqua and white top and aqua bottom - super CUTE!!

Well I am officially an owner of a MOM suit and honestly it doesn't feel as hideous as I thought it would - now will I be buying a van next?????

I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Summer you lovely Bunnies...

3 comments:

  1. Don't knock the van until you tried it. You'll never go back... :) Love that you had a successful trip! Gives the rest of us hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bistroMD you know that not only will you get delicious entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and pick the entrees you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete