Thursday, August 11, 2011

Somethings NEVER get old...

Yes as the title states - Somethings never get old.... and that would be ROCK MUSIC!!!! I had the privilege to attend the Heart/Def Leppard concert last night at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre with my DAD - and let me tell you - BEST.CONCERT.EVER (well besides when I saw Stevie Nicks). The Wilson sisters can belt it out like no other and they still sound as PURE PERFECTION as they did in the 70's. Look at how GORGEOUS these ladies are...

 THEN...
                                                                           
NOW...
                                  

These ladies are still  magnificient and can ROCK a song like NO-OTHER!!!!! "Magic Man" , "These Dreams", "What about love" were three of my fav's from the night. I also REALLY enjoyed their renditions and covers of Led Zepplin and The Who. Ann certainly has one of the MOST amazing voices ever and Nancy rocks the guitar. She has NOT slowed down one bit. ROCK ON LADIES.. Check out the amazing band Heart

Okay so next was the big performance of the night - Def Leppard. Okay I am not going to lie - still makes me so excited to see these men hit the stage - YEP it does!!!!!!! LOL.. I am still in LURVE with the Joe Elliott and Rick Allen (drummer) still puts a BIG SMILE on my face. The stage performance was stellar - loved the lights, screens, etc... it really was in TRUE ROCK STYLE. "Photograph", "Pour Some Sugar On Me", "Foolin", "Animal", and "Love Bites" were just a few of my top fav's of the night. I couldn't help it, but I had to scream the ENTIRE time - yes I am hoarse today - but all for a GREAT night..

THEN...
 NOW...
                                                                          
See not so shabby huh?????? Looking good guys after all these years!!!!!

Okay they look older - LOL... BA HA HA!!! I loved people watching and seeing the 45-60 year old women in their tight pants, Def Leppard band shirts, and rocking boots!!!!!! Lots of PUFFED hair too. It was epic... If you haven't been exposed to Def Leppard (ummm take my advice you should) - check them out Def Leppard

After a night of sipping Rum and Diet Coke, sitting in our great VIP box (thanks Fred Weber, Inc...), listening to my Dad tell me all about his concert experience as a "young lad", watching the AWESOME people around me, and soaking up the ROCK - I would have to say BEST.NIGHT.EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment