Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday's Update

Well Day 3 of this weight loss challenge. Is this really possible to lose 7 lbs in 3 days. What the "uh" was I eating - salt from the shaker? Holy He**! Yep you got that right - I went down to 146.5 lbs as of the scale today. Maybe my scale is wonkers? Who knows - all I can say is I am pleasently surprised. So recap of what I have been eating and working out...

Weigh in on Monday  - 153.5 lbs

Monday
Breakfast - banana, wheat english muffin with natural peanut butter, and Weight Watcher String Cheese
Lunch - Salad, Fiber One Bar, and Yoplait Lite Yogurt (can't stomach the greek this week)
Afternoon snack - orange, piece of string cheese, and a few almonds
Dinner - Chicken breast, green beans, and a few iced animal crackers (oh I know, but sweets are hard for me).

Walked 1 mile at lunch at work. Ran 2 miles in the evening. Strength training focusing on biceps and shoulders. I also did squats, side lunges, and abs.

Tuesday (Meatless)
Breakfast - banana, wheat english muffin with natural peanut butter, and Weight Watcher String Cheese
Lunch - Salad, Fiber One Bar, and Yoplait Lite Yogurt (can't stomach the greek this week)
Afternoon snack - orange, piece of string cheese, and 3 wheat crackers
Dinner - carrots, green beans, corn and a Edys Strawberry popsicle. LOL (sweets AGAIN)!

Walked a 1 1/2 miles at lunch. Ran a mile in the evening. Strength training focusing on chest and triceps. I also did squats, side lunges, and abs.

Weigh in on Wednesday July 18th - 146.5 lbs (Wowzers what a little healthy eating and activity can do).

So, so far so good. Now I have until Saturday. Saturday I have dinner at  Mexican restaurant here in St. Louis in the evening. I will be making a healthy choice that night because Sunday we are going out for fried chicken for E and my b-day's. His parents are taking us out and that is my splurge meal. So I will be eating light that day. GAH!!!!!!!! Everything revolves around food. LOL....

So keep on keepin on my friends..

2 comments:

  1. ummm...I'm so JEALOUS

    only -0.4 lbs here.

    I'm eating better too, I think? ha

    SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bistroMD you can rest assured that not only will you receive gourmet entrees, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and pick the entrees you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

    ORDER NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete