Friday, September 14, 2012

"Fact or Fiction" Friday

What up, end of the week?  Well I decided to make a "Friday" theme, because I am cool like that. Honestly, I have seen many bloggers do this and I think it kind of  "organizes" things for ya for a certain day gives your brain a break. I am so random and this might help to keep me "on point" at least one day of the week.

Before I get to that, my girl Laura and I decided to run last night instead of our usual Thursday night Margarita Madness while the girls dance, AND it was a nice change of pace. We did 4 miles - honestly we could of went longer but I was tired and wanted to sit and chat for a bit, plus I am still not 100% after the stomach hell I went through. Ugh... BUT I was proud of us - so WOOT WOOT. I did miss that sweet and sour goodness that is a Margarita though. Oh Tequila you make my clothes fall off me so happy:)


Alrighty then, back to the Friday theme. Dum Dum Dum.. it shall be... "Fact or Fiction" Friday. So what I am going to do is write 2 things - one will be a fact about me, the other will NOT be true (at least about me). I am going to post them on Friday and then let you linger, because I know all you will be doing on a Friday night is sitting there wondering about this. YEAH RIGHT! Then Saturday I will let you know. Thought this theme might be interesting for a "good to know me" kind of thing.  I am not big on posting on the weekends, as this is my family/me time, so Saturday's post will be short and sweet. So let's start this shi*...

"Fact or Fiction" Friday

1. My first time drinking the bubbly, my bff and I dressed down to our skivvies and went outside and rolled around in the snow.

2. One time running I fell and busted up my leg and gravel was lodged in the skin of my hand. My Aunt had to pry the gravel out of my skin with tweezers and superman strength force.


I will get back with you all tomorrow - I have 12 miles to run Saturday morning, Bring it on. I may die or sleep for 3 days consecutively.

A big thank you to all the new followers - you make me feel all cool and stuff:)

Have a stellar weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I like your theme idea!! I don't know which to guess is fiction- they're both plausible haha. But I hope for your sake that 1 is fact as I think rolling around almost nakey in the snow would be slightly less painful than having rocks removed from your hand. OUCH to both haha

    Have a bon week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! My BF and I usually have F***ed up Fridays where we consume massive amounts of margaritas. We haven't done that since I had my daughter though. Happy running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun theme, Melanie! I'm guessing the first one is a fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the fact is number one. It sounds like something I WANT to do :) Have some tequilla pour me this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope #1 is fact, because #2 sounds really painful! Good luck on your 12 miles tomorrow, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...this is a toughy but that second one had a bit of emotion with it! Ouch! So that's my guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark
    it and return to read more of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

    Here is my page ... sources tell me

    ReplyDelete