Alright let's get ready to rumble....
"Fact or Fiction" Friday my friends - if you don't know about it - check it out HERE
1. In college, my roommates and I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. There, instead of doing the usual and showing my "beads" - I "cough, cough, cough," showed my bum.
2. At the end of the night in New Orleans for Mardi Gras - I was asked by a few fellas to "flash" a cop for an abundance of beads, which I so graciously did.
Not sure why Mardi Gras is on my mind today - but "well it is". I LOVE New Orleans and hope to get back there soon. OH... and I promise I am not a nudist colony lady if you read my last week's "Fact or Fiction" Friday and this weeks. I think I see a theme going. Crazy cats.
In addition to "Fact or Fiction" Friday this daaaahling of a girl Erin from Homemade Happenings just nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger Award". I am beyond thrilled and honored she thought of me. Erin is doing the C25K and blogging about it. I love reading about her experiences, her babes, her weight loss journey, her adorable decorations, and she just seems like an all around genuine NICE girl ~ maybe we can even meet up sometime, that would kick butt. So a huge THANK YOU to Erin and check her out if you haven't.
Here’s the deal if you are nominated:
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post
Nominations1. I don't like tomato's, melons, and/or peanut butter mixed with chocolate.
Life with my forest creatures
Life with my forest creatures
Okay I would nominate each and everyONE of you - because you all make me feel all snuggly inside - mwah! BUT since I can't - I thought I would share 2 that you might have NOT seen.
Life with my forest creatures is my good friend Angie - she has three children all under the age of 5. Yes she ROCKS. She is probably one of the most sweet, honest, and gorgeous people I know. I love reading her stories and honestly I LOVE her. So check her out. She also posted VLOGS (is that the right word?) while she was preggo and I loved watching them - her Canadian accent is stellar.
FatChick2FitChick is the most awesome weight loss story EVA. You might have already seen her but if you haven't she RULES. She is a Kettlebell queen and loves to kick "fats" a**. She has an adorable family and I love seeing pics of her little one. She motivates me and therefor I WUV HER! Check her out.
7 Random Facts About Me
2. I hide bags of swedish fish in my night stand drawer and DO NOT share.
3. I have a "girl crush" on Jessica Simpson.
4. I dance in my living room doing the booty shake and tootsie roll ALONE or in front of people.
5. I secretly want to wear glasses - they look so "geek chic".
6. I laugh so hard sometimes pee comes out. (Incontinence maybe? "meh")
7. I absolutely DESPISE the grocery store. I would rather do 15 loads of laundry than food shop.
Any fun Mardi Gras stories? Random Facts to share? Pee stories - LOL?
Have a GREAT Weekend Stud Muffins