Monday, September 10, 2012

I've been infected...

Well I have been infected with the stomach virus. Wes had it Thursday, Elle on Saturday, so it was inevitable that I would end up with it. I got it on Sunday afternoon/evening and it lasted until I went to bed at 8:30 pm Ugh... So I wish I had more to say today, but I feel like crapola and I am cleaning up puke that has accumulated from the weekend. I live the fabulous life - all glitz and glamour. Real Houswives of Oakville "over her".

So check back tomorrow because I will be doing my first "Linked Up" at http://www.thestanfieldclan.com/ - it is called "A Day in the Life". Tomorrow's post will be about my usual/routine day going to the spa all day, meeting up at fashion shows, having lunch on my yacht, etc... I actually have a funeral to attend tomorrow, that will take up the majority of my day - so my post might come later in the evening.

Soooooo I leave you with this:


Sick (and not in the context the kids use) a** Mel

4 comments:

  1. HAHA I'm sorry that the bug found toy, but you're funny. Are you from St. Louis? I just read the comment you left me. We should get a group of StL blogging moms together for dinner on The Hill.

    Feel better... you're totally rocking the bun on the head! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAH.. Bunhead is my all time "go to" - LOL. Yes STL born and raised... We totally should do it - it would be a blast:)

      Delete
  2. LOL i love your blogging :) "Over hurr.." :)

    ReplyDelete