I also wanted to give a shot out to my new followers - THANK YOU for wanting to know more about yours truly. I am not that cool - but I do love this blogging thing:) AND a MUCHO shot out to all my regulars - bah:) I feel like we meet up every day at the bar and swap stories of our lives and I don't want to miss one single day of it. Yes I used to be called a "regular" at the Star Bar in Warrensburg and I have to say I was proud to house that label... So belly up to the bar today friends, today is all about E - aka Eric - aka my husband.
I know what you are thinking - OMG this girl is FINALLY talking about her husband! See... I swear 60% of the time Eric is either annoying me, making me want to pull my hair out, making me want to punch a wall, etc... BUT the other 40% rock my world.
Eric is a private person - he doesn't have a FB account, hates the social media craze, rarely emails, and doesn't get the "blog" world. I am a loud mouthed fool, who wants to tell the WORLD everything. How we managed to meet up and get hitched - is beyond me? But we did... We are polar opposites. He likes country music (barf), Life Time movies (snore), cuddling in bed (annoying), spitting his own version of raps (dumb but hilarious), saving money (blah), staying home instead of going out (boring), fertilizing his yard (bah.. no guys not THAT fertilizing, for real he loves his YARD more than me 99.9% of the time), long walks on the beach - kidding - BUT I think you get the point. But we do have one thing in common - ME!!!!!!! and our beautiful children OF COURSE.
I don't want to bore the bejeezus out of you with my sappy husband love - so I am going to tell you a few things.
Number One - he adores ME, he might not be romantic or whisk me away to exotic places, but he never ONCE let's a day go by without telling me how beautiful I am or that "those jeans look good, your hair looks cute, I like that jacket (as he asks if it is new and how much it cost:), cute boots", etc... When we go out - he ALWAYS compliments something about my outfit, hair, shoes, bum...
He also is a HUGE supporter of staying healthy. As you know I had to train for my half marathon - every Saturday/Sunday morning when I had my long runs - he would take the kids and do something fun to give me and Laura a few hours to get our 8-12 milers in. Now that is LOVE folks. My kids are crazy/loud banches and I KNOW that - so that meant the WORLD to me. When I want to run on a whim or work out - he goes to the basement to our work out area and does it with me. HE SUPPORTS ME, even this whole blog thing. He doesn't get it - but he WILL hold the camera and take a picture (grumbling under his breath).
He loves my friends. He is THEIR friend, just as they are MY friends. He asks about them, wants to be a part of their lives, gets excited for their successes and upset for the bad times. He makes the effort and that is what counts.
Bridget and E - I love this picture with my whole heart:)
Number Two - he is an AMAZING father - no scratch that - an EXCEPTIONAL father. He not only loves my kiddos but everyone else's too. He just loves kids in general, probably because he acts about 5 years old half the time. Photo drop coming at you - I am not going to even write a big post on this because I can't. I would bawl for the whole time and I can't even put into words how awesome he is at the father role. Number ONE in my book:)
Number Four - I find him STEAMY HOT.
Okay this post is getting super long and sappy. I also adore this man because he pretty much ALWAYS let me win. I like to win, I like it a lot, I like to be in CONTROL and he knows that... so he rolls with punches. Oh... and he lets me buy diamonds - he knows I heart them, so even Mr. Frugal himself, will budge on that one. Ha..
I still LOVE this man.
What is up people? How are you? What is new? Any fun plans this weekend?