So tomorrow I start my "Weigh in Wednesday" - that means I ate(eat) everything I could possibly eat on Monday and Tuesday so my weight will be at its highest
So October 9th will be my starting point. Here are some of my goals for this weight loss mission.
1. Actually get on the scale each Wednesday and post my weight and NO fibbing;)
2. Continue my running routine with one long run on the weekend.
3. Incorporate MORE strength training - more ARM routines.
4. One cheat meal a week - not a whole day or two like I normally do.
5. If I fall off the wagon - don't say "well F it, now I can eat all I want until Monday again".
6. EAT LESS and MOVE MORE
7. Get my mom bum in a bikini next summer and look hot with my girl Kassie from Southern Girl Gets Fit
8. Limit carbs at dinner
9. Feel HEALTHY and HAPPY with myself in my own skin
I still can't bare the thought of looking at Jillian each day. For real I did the 30 Day Shred for 30 days straight a while back and it haunts me right now - "if 400 lb people can do it - so can you". Well yeah maybe JM but right now I would rather drop kick you. I love her and how she pushes you - but dang a lang... So yep not doing her for a bit. I will be sticking to my own routine - you know Eric can always come up with a workout for me - he is good at that. As far as listening to his motivation "consistency is key Mel" - that makes me want to hurl.
So here is to my last piece of pumpkin bread
OR SHOULD I SCRAP THIS WEEK AND START NEXT WEEK WHEN I START THAT WEIGHT LOSS THING FROM MAMA L?
(I am leaning this way...he he he... no for real)
Hey if you haven't checked out my upcoming races - you can check them out over there on the left. YAY!
Any advice? Any strategies of your own? Anyone want to burn their scales with me?
Have a Rad Tuesday