Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spewing Randomness

Thursday is here. YAY... I am really ready for this week to be O.V.E.R. Not sure why... but I am..

I am tired today so I am going to spit out some random things.

1. I am hoping to do a blog link-up on tattoo's very soon. I think you can really tell a few things about a person from their choice of "skin statements". If you don't follow me on Pinterest (you can if you want - it is on the right over --------->) - I have a whole board dedicated to ratty tat's and I really do love them on men and woman - tastefully done. Here is my latest. I got this one over the summer. I won't spoil the meaning or why (if you can't already guess I am not super clever) for the blog link-up.


Now I have to go figure out how to make a blog button, how to link people to it, get the communication out. GAH!!!!!!!!! Okay, breathe, I can do this. Help;)

2. If you follow me on Instagram you may have already heard that we have coyote's around dem parts here. I don't talk that way in person - swear. I work in St. Louis - in a CITY people - so when I heard people rustling in the halls - I had to pop my head out of the window to see what was going on.

My Office
Well there are coyote's - it is mating season and they have decided to hang out with us for awhile. Oh yay me:) I am afraid, they howl at cop sirens, they like to watch me from outside, they like fresh meat, BUT they are kind of cute:)
Evidence
3. Another of the many reasons I love the Goddard School. I was sent this yesterday on Facebook from Elle's adorable teachers. Oh.. I don't have a Facebook button on the blog, but if you are dying to find me on FB - yeah right - I am Melanie Johnson Waterkotte - St. Louis, MO. Beware... you will have entered the world of GEEKY TOOLDOM and friends:)

Honey Boo Boo's Mom - right? Thanks Elle
I am ready for a Holly Friday song - Vlog it up baby.

Any coyote's around your parts - LOL? Would you be interested in the tattoo blog link-up?
Anyone know how to do that blog button and link up list thing?

14 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I would lose my shit if some coyotes showed up around my house and I'm pretty sure my dog would be gonezo in about 5 seconds. Sadly, I won't be able to participate in the tattoo link up. Maybe I will link up with " if I ever decided to get a tattoo I would get this..." post. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying laughing at that last picture! hahaha
    No Coyote's around our neck of the woods, we've got nutra rats and alligators, pick yer poison!
    Hope you're having a great day Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally be up for the tattoo link up. I love me some tats. I need to find you on pinterest to see if our tattoo boards mesh. :)

    Crazy about the coyotes, but that is Missouri for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all sorts of wild animals around here...coyote's and bobcats mostly. I'll never forget coming about 100 feet away from a coyote on a morning run...I've never ran so fast in my life scared. Luckily around here they don't like people for food, they go for your pets :(

    I don't have any tattoo's so not sure how that'd work. I wish I could help ya out with the blog button and link up but I'm clueless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would do a tattoo link up!

    Also, those coyotes scare the beejesus out of me. We have some in a field behind our house but they are smaller and less hairy lol..I am so afraid they eat our neighbor's dog! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to participate in a tattoo link up! I only have two as it stands but I have plans for many more. I'm all for creative expression through body art and love when tattoos have a deeper meaning than what it seems like on the surface. Both of mine have a lot of meaning behind them and I love them for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to see how many people dress up as Honey Boo Boo or a member of her clan this Halloween!

    And I don't have a tattoo, but I would totally spend 25 cents on a temporary one so I could join your link-up! I'm thinking one that says "Princess". :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would do a tattoo link up. I only have one but I do have a wish list :)

    That picture seriously cracks me up!!!

    There are no coyotes around these parts but there are cougars and I've had a scary up close experience with my then one year old son in tow :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a gadget doo-dad thingy for link ups w/ blogger. I think it is somewhere within 'template'. IDK, I'm not techy like that but I think I remember seeing s/t or other like that there.

    Coytoes- aaahhhhwwwwoooo! (Does that sound like a howl? That's what I was going for.) I don't think they're very cute but think you're cute for thinking that they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally down with a tattoo link up .... although I have never linked up with anyone and have NO idea how to do it. - lame, I know. As for the Coyots... yep. We got them up in these parts (suburban northeast Indiana). And no, I don't really talk like that either... often. Happy almost weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My high school mascot was the coyote. And it is true, we were fierce but cute :) If I could do the tattoo link up without my mom finding out I have a tattoo, I would be all in but she is getting increasingly tech savvy (I promise I am an adult). How sad that I actually mean that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to explain my skin statements through a link up! I have never heard them called "skin statements" before...Props to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melanie... Chris will make you a button-- no worries! Just let him know what you want it to say {send me an email}... and then I can help you with putting the linky tool on your page, so other girls can link up. It will be so fun for you!!


    "It's Friday, FRIDAY, FRIIIDAYYY... Whoa!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Potong Pasir MRT at the doorstep, residents can easily
    access almost to any destination through.the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete