Thursday, October 4, 2012

VLOG Link Up Tomorrow


It's Thursday. Yep. First thing first, did you watch the Presidential Debate last night? I sure did - I love a good debate. Looking forward to the Vice Presidential Debate on the 13th. While watching the debate I tried to keep up with the twitter trends ~ but I enjoyed actually "watching" the debate better. So moving on.

Tonight the Rams host Thursday Night Football - so a big whootie whooo to the RAMS and some much needed revenue for St. Louis.

Yes, we usually suck. Yes, we are in the sheep family. Yes, you might not like us. BUT... I will still watch and root you fellas on. This is what I say to all you male haters - "call us what you will but Danny Amendola will ALWAYS be hotter than YOU".
I also want to take sometime to give a huge BIRTHDAY shot out to my bff Bridget. She turns 33 tomorrow and since tomorrow is the Vlog link up (I will go into more in a few) I wanted to make sure I sent her some love. Bridget has been my bff since 3rd grade, been with me through EVERYTHING. Even though we both have families, crazy lives, and not enough time ~ every time we get together or talk, it is like we never missed a beat. She is the most loving, nurturing, and caring person I have ever met. The only one thing she hates is getting hit in the head, whether it be with a hand, shoe, etc... or hitting it herself on the door, the car, the cabinet, etc... she will cuss a mug out or herself out. See she would never hurt a fly or say a bad word - but when she does - WATCH THE F OUT! Love you girl and Happy Birthday "take it to the bridge...et".

Bridget & I
Okay, finally, I am so pumped to be linking up with Holly and Emily tomorrow for my first Vlog link up. This link up will be all about Friday Favorites. If you don't know what a Vlog is... it is basically a blog post, but in actual person. So you will get to watch me, talking like a geek, acting like a tool, and telling you some of my favorite things. If you didn't read my post about me being a superstar - you know I live for this shiz. So I can't wait to meet all my fellow bloggers and put a face/voice with their name. It is funny how you conjure up who you "think" people are in your head - and then you hear them or see them and you are like "oh I was so off or I was spot on". YIPPEE. So if you want to link up with the lovely Holly and Emily or just watch me act a fool - check it out.

linkup

17 comments:

  1. I skipped the debate and caught up on season 2 The Walking Dead episodes...I know, lame!

    I'm just noticing your side bar with total running miles for half marathon training...wowza Mel! You are a beast!! Can't wait to read all about your run...may give me the courage to try something so crazay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Vlog link up tomorrow! Marathon in 3 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I finalllllly found your blog! Everything I'd click on your picture from my comments it would say something like "Blog not found".

    Anyway, I skipped the debate and tried to stay off Twitter. Pinterest was my time-killer of choice last night. I love a good debate too but sadly I think all my Facebook and Twitter folks had their minds made up before the debate. I try not to discuss politics, not even with my husband! lol

    I can't wait to see your vlog tomorrow. Just don't laugh at mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't agree more - I don't discuss either:) Too much for me to handle. LOL

      I can't wait for the link up.

      Delete
  4. Okay weirdest thing ever... Bridget your BFF is my cousin! So happy birthday Bridget haha. :)

    Also enjoy your marathon this weekend!! Good luck- you are awesome.

    Go Rams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say what? OMG!!!!!! I love that sweet sweet girl so much. If you are related to Bridget you have to rock:) Such a small world and thanks again.

      Delete
  5. I'll be linking up if I can keep the kid off me long enough to tape ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debate, this! I so didn't watch the debate - I was makin' Jillian my Biotch instead! :-) Just stopping by to show some blogger buddy love!

    I'm super excited for the Vlog tomorrow - I just hope I can figure out how to do it! I love hearing people's actual voices after reading their words - they never sound like I have imagined them in my head! Ha!

    Good Luck on the halfie this weekend, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm linking up tomorrow too...kinda nervous! I already did the vlog and scheduled it, so there's no backing out now! LOL I am also exciting to see if dialects and mannerisms I've created in my head for my blog friends are off or on. Will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am nervous too and now I have to put on make-up. Ha!

      Delete
  8. Hi! I'm new to the blog world but found you through Holly! I am not sure I am brave enough to do the vlog link up just yet!

    On another note though-totally agree with you about Danny Amendola! Not a Rams fan but a Red Raider girl born and raised!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you stopped by. I live meeting new peeps! Oh Yes Danny is quite the man:)

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday to your BFF! I cannot wait to watch your vlog! Mine's pretty terrible, but it's still fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited. I am going to get up early and do mine so I am sure the lighting is going to SUCK. ha:) I am really looking forward to seeing everyone.

      Delete