Friday, November 2, 2012

Another Facts Friday...

So here it is again, the end of week and the freakin weekend. I had two lovely ladies nominate me for the Liebster award last week, and I wanted to make sure I answered their questions. First off THANK YOU to Alexis and Angela - you are too kind. Alexis is adorable and the journey she is currently on, has me rooting her on each day. Check her out - show her some love - adorbs. Angela has been a bif (hahaha), I am calling her a best internet friend since I was preggo with Wesley man. We became friends while we were ttc our 2nd children. We both ended up preggo and had July 2010 babies. We have been through MANY ups and downs and I admire her strength, courage, and sanity. LOL..Check, Check, her out...

Okay question time:

Alexis Questions:

1. Do you remember your Dreams? – Yes and No – but when I do they are vivid.
2. What was the last thing you bought? - Margarita - yeah!
3. Is the glass half empty or half full? - I am screaming FULL
4. What's under your bed? – Nothing – remember I am a neat freak
5. Have you ever won the lottery? – Nope
6.  Are you a morning person or a night owl? – Morning for sure.
7. text or phone call? – Phone call preferably – but I like text too.
8. Do you sing in the shower? – Nah… I don’t. Only in the car - and loud.
9. If you could change something about your home with out worrying about expense or mess what would it be? – I would widen the kids rooms and add a toy room upstairs – then create the closet of my dreams.
10. Do you blog for yourself or for your followers? – Both for sure. I love writing randomness but I also enjoy everyone who follows.
11. Why did you start blogging? – As a way to track moments with my kids and have something to show them when I am old and haggy.

Angela's Questions:
1. What did you want to be when you were little? – Ballerina or Veterinarian.
2. Where is the one place you would love to travel to?  Why? Italy no specific reason Italian men.
3. Best piece of advice you would pass on to other mamas? – Let go of the mommy guilt – you are a person too and need to be happy. A happy mom makes for a happy home.
4. Did you always want to have children?  If so, how many? No I didn’t – I actually didn’t want children until I met Eric, I wanted to travel the world and be a STAR - LOL. See a person can change things. Now I can’t imagine my life without them.
5. What was your dream job while growing up? Did you persue it? To be a STAR – nope haven’t made it big.. womp.womp.womp.
6. What is your fav flavour of ice cream? – Rocky Road
7. What is your favourite color?  Why? – GOLD…I like shiny things.
8. Do you believe in ghosts? - Yes to an extent.
9. What about aliens?  Do you believe in them? – No I don’t.
10. Do you still participate in Halloween? – For heaven’s sake YES. Best Holiday Around.


A few pics to start the weekend off right...

So Madonna was in town last night and my bff Bridget had an extra ticket.. our other bff, Beth, (that was going with her) got ill, so I was on the list.. LOL.. AND... it was Elle's dance night, so.......... I took her dance (am I dumb or what?). I mean this girl can ROCK it like Madonna - so I am sure watching her on the t.v. outside her dance room was like being at the QUEEN'S concert, right?:(



I never posted pics of the kids from Halloween - so here you go - a before shot.. and some AFTER.




Alright there you have it. Enjoy your weekend. We will re-cap our POTM runs from this weekend on Monday.

Get out there and RUN IT people.

Any runs this weekend? Do you believe in Aliens? Are you still in a candy striken coma?

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you passed up Madonna for Elle? What a lucky little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend was telling us last night that she saw Madonna in New Orleans this past weekend and was very disappointed, so you chose correctly! lol Plus you have the cutest babies, I don't blame you for picking them over weirdo Madonna lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, dance class questions... Leah is turning 3 and I want to enroll her!! daycare has a dance instructor come every tuesday for a 45 minute class, 50 dollars a month. they do have a recital in June... Or should I look into dance class at a dance company in the evenings? There is Dance Art right next door to daycare, not sure of the price, but what is reasonable? Maybe do that later if she likes it during daycare alot? Start off with this first year at school where she is comfortable? Im not sure what to do!! Advice please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that's a great mom to pass up Madonna!! haha :)
    That second picture is absolutely gorgeous of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel, you really are the best. THanks for taking the time to answer my questions....and THANK YOU for your super duper amazingly nice words. We certainly are BIF's ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocky Road all they way!! yum yum ... Am I the only one who seriously cannot stand Madonna? (don't hurt me!) ... I have never liked her - so props to you for being yet again, the best mom ever =) Have fun tomorrow! can't wait to see pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably would have skipped Madonna too - she hasn't been starting her shows until at least 10pm - that's too late for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to Madonna here in Seattle and the show started 3 hours late and really wasn't that great! Good choice mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so bad about Mommy Guilt. I think when you work it is going to happen. Some co-workers went to Madonna last night, and they said it was just OK. I am glad that I passed on her, because then I had $$ to see Paul McCartney. He's in town next weekend. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure Elle was every bit as awesome as Madonna! I am not still in a sugar coma. I am suffering withdrawls though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yah i had a margarita last night too it was yummy!! happy hour sometimes makes for a good dinner with the hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete