Friday, November 2, 2012

Link Up Madness

AGH!!! I have been slacking on the link-ups so here you go...

First one is with Lora and Janeesa. Thank you for hosting this and I am loving you two - new blogs - love it! Describing your blog name... hum.. mine is tough... NOT;) 4Kottez - we have four in our family and I run it:) BANG;) so there you have it "4Kottez Runs it".

Running on Empty
Next we have Laura - well if you are not the most gorgeous thing EVER.. New blog AGAIN - YAY!! She is hosting a Fab Friday Link-up...so...

Fab Fridays...
1. All these new blogs - yay:) I can't wait to start the stalker process. Kidding. somewhat.
2. Running - I am REALLY enjoying this cooler weather - today will be a 5 miler, another 5er in the morning and tomorrow night the Glo Run 5K, then a shorter run on Sunday. YAY...
3. The fact I had my "A ha" moment after seeing our family pictures yesterday:( Yep (post in the future)
4. I have such wonderful friends/family - Laura (my running partner) and Lauren (SIL) THANK YOU for taking the time to listen yesterday. You have no idea how much you mean to me:)*tear*

Alright that should do - two posts in a day - I RULE!!! HA.. Have a great weekend people.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up!! I love your blog name! Keep Runnin' it girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog name!! Yay for running a 5 miler, I need to get there!!

    Ps. "aha" moments are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with us. I love finding new blogs too...can't wait to read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO glad that I found your blog (though lots of stalking of my own- muahahaa) I love that your blog name can mean that you run (literally) or you run your family. Awesomesauce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay,looking forward to checking out the new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this blog Mel- it's a Friday favorite for me :) Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it weird that I hear "Looking good Mr. Cotter!" in Joey Tribiani's voice every time I read the name of your blog? If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you obviously have not seen the prom episode of Friends and I'm just rambling on.

    Anyway, enjoy your Glo Run tomorrow and take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAMILY PHOTOS FAMILY PHOTOS!!! (Please picture me banging two forks on the table in demand :-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your run. :)

    Visiting from Laura's Blog (Between The Lines).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up, Mel! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realize your blog name was so complex! ;) Have a great weekend Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'm visiting from Laura's blog (Between the Lines).
    How was the glo run? Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete