Friday, November 9, 2012

See ya later folks

Happy day before I leave... YAY! So I head out to Philadelphia tomorrow and I will be there until Wednesday - so I MAY be slacking on the blog posts, but I am SURE Instagram will be blowing up:) You know me.. If you want to follow me, you can over --------------> or you can find me at @missmel_joy

So yesterday, I headed out a bit early and hit up the mall for a few last minute necessities items before I leave - sooooo I went to H&M and bought a few new things. I love that store to DEATH - such cute things and very reasonable. YAY!



Of course I stopped off at Justice and bought Elle a Bieber shirt. Why you ask? Because he is the bomb and so is she:) and spending money on the kids always makes me feel better about spending money on myself - LOL.

Then came home and got ready for Thursday DANCE night - you all know I usually sip Margarita's with my girl Laura while the kids dance, BUT we opted to run instead. So... we ran 4 miles. It was MUCH needed therapy for me. A good sweat, leg pumping, rant-fest:) Good deal:) I can mark that off my list for Thursday.

Finally, my girl Sarah (step-sister) came over and popped the tent (hahaha) up in my garage for a nice spray tan session. Um yeah.. I love me a non-UV ray tan, even if the chemicals might kill me one day.


So I am spray tanned, new clothed, hair done, still need to paint my nails (CHINCHILLY), and heading out on a plane tomorrow. WOOT. I need this get-a-way and when I come home I will feel refreshed and ready to tackle this all again. I love my babies but getting away helps me to re-gain focus. So bring on Philly and all the FUN. This mama has to work - but she also LOVES to play. AND good luck to all you lovelies who are racing this weekend - you SOOOO got this! I am HOPING to get a few runs in outside there, but I have a feeling I will be treadmilling it up, then sinking in the hot tub:)

See you soon 

H&M fan? Like leather jackets? Other favorite stores in the mall? Do you travel for work?

19 comments:

  1. Have funnnnnnnn!!! I hope the Wayne Newton look fades today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I am jealous! Alone time for a few days sounds AMAZING! ... And I finally get to go shopping with my mamma tomorrow morning! Cant wait! I will probably be hitting up The Limited, The Loft, & H&M! ... and Nordstrom Rack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mel! Been following for a while but haven't commented before. Love the jacket! I will have to hit up H&M, we finally got one in Houston! Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing time!! Can't wait to stalk you in instagram!!! And can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!! Can't wait to see pics. I live vicariously. So jealous of the H&M shopping you did. The closest one to me is about 500miles away. boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new outfit! Super cute! Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket and the dress!! Nothing like a little relaxation to recharge your batteries. Next time I'm in Houston for work, I am hitting up that H&M! Can't wait to see your pics! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're going to have an amazing time away! I'm so happy for you!

    H&M is a great store. Your whole outfit is lovely! I need a jacket like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to hide in your suitcase and come!!! Spending money on the kids after me always makes me feel better too! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i started following you on instagram @ambermaddux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a blast on your trip! I'm a little jealous of your getaway...even if it is for work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love H&M! We unfortunately don't have on in Louisville. Boo! Have fun on your trip lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love H&M! Love the jacket and dress! Also, I'm so jealous you have friends who run! My sister is the only one who'd do that with me and she lives too far away. :-/

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a blast!! And I am going to have to find myself an H&M. We don't have them here but I hear about them all the time. Super cute outfit for the getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soaking in a hot tub sounds amazing right about now -- I'm chilly! :) Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have fun! Stay warm, it has been pretty chilly up here lately....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have fun! I am loving the chinchilly polish. A spray tan is way better than the fake and bake tanning beds. I even get the organic spray tan and it smells better and organic must be safe right!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. H&M has really funky kids clothing. But I can never find anything to fit me right. Killer jacket tho!

    ReplyDelete