Friday, December 7, 2012

Fact Friday

Freaking Friday - Right ON! Tomorrow is the Santa Dash - sweet! I can't wait to wear a beard and run with 3000 people in St. Charles. Oh yeah... I am also hoping to meet up with Courtney, Kim, Holly during and after the race for some good ole brunch (aka Bloody Mary's followed by Mimosa's for me). Picking up my swag this afternoon from the Fleet Feet store in St. Charles (instagram bomb coming later this afternoon).

Okay so "Fact Friday" is about my darling Elle Bell, and the fact is that this girl LAAAAHUVES to dance. Could be because she is destined to be a back up dancer on "In Living Color" - yes that show WILL be coming back, even if I have to produce it myself (best.show.ever), or maybe because she is MY child. Yes I love to dance - I dance EVERYWHERE... at home, in public, after runs, before runs, after workouts, in da club (bah!!!), in the car, at work, etc... you get the point. So last night was her usual Thursday night dance classes, BUT it was observation week and I got a great "sneak peak" into how her classes go. And.. they go a little like this... (3 videos to follow)


I praise Elle for everything she does, even if it is not "so perfect". I LOVE watching her and will support her, even if she HAS two left feet - she is my HEART!!! Yes I guess you could consider me a "Dance Mom" without all the yelling and criticism. I am a "Dance Mom" who knows EVERY song - dances along with her (my own version of course) - and secretly wants to be in dance class TOO!!! Waaaaa Waaaaa Waaaaa...

I love this chick - to DEATH... She is my sassy little diva dancer, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way.


Well I know you are thinking "how come this mom doesn't ramble on about Wesley too?" So FYI... a long mushy post about the Wes Man will be coming next week - BOOM! Enjoy your weekend.


Dance It Out People

Are you running this weekend? Do you love to shake your rump? Skull jacket?

25 comments:

  1. The videos made my day. Made.my.day.
    she is precious!!!

    I do the drunken-swaying-dance in the club. haaaha. It's been a LONG time I've been out dancing though, come to think of it!

    I'm hoping to get in 5 miles today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin cute! I am counting down the days until my daughter is 3 so I can sign her up for dance classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I love the dance videos!! I ended up signing Leah up for the dance at school. I did a little research and the girl owns M & M dance Academy in the 141/ballwin area. She is young, has an awesome background, schooling, and experience... and the price is actually 35 a month. I figured we would give it a try for few months atleast. She is loving it so far. She is dancing all over the house, and always talking about tap shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh my internet God children! (don't think I'm a creeper people, she gave me permission lol...) What a sassy little diva dancer Elle is! Love it. She will grow up so glad you chose to allow her to participate in such a fun sport! And as always, Wes man and his super smiley smile just brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Those videos are way too cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh I loooove it!!!! SHe is TOO CUTE!!!!

    Happy Friday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are way too cute. I'd totally be that way too. But I had a boy and I'm friggen done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha Elle is a supa star in the making!! Good luck on the Santa Run and I hope ya'll get to meet up! More Instagram stalking in my future... TGIF pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Elle. What a star :) Best of luck at the Santa Dash!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha ahhh what a delightful post! I remember when I used to dance. It's weird though that they dont let you watch every class through a window. They did at the studio I was at, and I liked ppl watching me. I felt more motivated haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORBS! The kiddos are presh! Hope your Santa Dash is a ton of fun. And drink a mamosa for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, girls. :) my fingers are crossed I have one someday.

    Sounds like you have a fun Saturday morning in store for you! I'm not an instagramer so please post pics on here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! I cannot wait to sign Kendall up for dance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cutie pies! Love the skull jacket! My twin boys are currently obsessed with anything and everything skull related. Wes is rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Noticing that she's best at the hip hop dancing. Hmmm, where does she get that?

    Her ballet dance was the cutest, though! Oh my gosh, I hope Pete and I have a little girl some day!

    Good luck on the Santa Dash! I look forward to beard pics on Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Freakin' adorable!!! Those videos were too cute! She is a little star in the making! This totally makes me want a girl in my family of boys lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. i.can't.wait!!! I won't be able to hang out after- I have an olympic lifting class to get to... I just picked up my packet, love that they are tech shirts! I also grabbed a green Sparkle SweatyBand to go with my Red Team Sparkle skirt and holiday socks. The beard is kinda sketch... not sure how i'm gonna run in it. ah well, hoping to have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1. Elle is so cute and I cannot wait until Norah is old enough for dance class.
    2. I'm super jealous that you will be seeing Holly and the other girls this weekend... :-(
    3. But I'm super stoked for my Dirty 30 party in KC in a couple months! Holla!
    4. I used to love to shake my rump back in the day...you know pre-kids and pre-jiggle...:-(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that cute little dancer!!! I would love for savannah to pick it up :) good luck at the race tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love dancing too. You should join me for Zumba sometime. I go to Zfit Studios in Fenton. Elle is presh!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Elle's dancing, that was adorable! Good luck on your run tomorrow and have fun with Holly, Kim and Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love little kids dancing, and Elle is so so cute!! Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! JLO needs to watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. First off, I am so sorry that you did not see me yesterday. Haven got the flu Friday night and shit the bed Saturday morning. MY BED. I'll let Chris recap about it in his post tomorrow because I still don't see the humor.

    In other news... remember when you used to post the fact and fiction on Friday and Saturdays? I loved that!!

    ReplyDelete