Friday, December 14, 2012

Fact or Fiction Friday

It is Friday AND my HOLIDAY PARTAAAAAAAAAAY tonight! Yes. Yes. Yes. A few of us girls (Darci, Lora, Leigh Ann, etc... anyone else want in?) have decided that this weekend we would "Keek while drinking"... so yes... I am sure a few MIGHT be coming (probably not the smartest decision I will be making tonight - but probably not the worst either).

Back by popular demand... (Holly - bah!) another "Fact or Fiction" Friday...

For some reason college is on the brain - probably because some of E's Frat brothers are coming in town, from college, for NYE AND I can't wait. Should be a good time (as long as we can find a non snoozefest place to go). So here we go....

1. In college, my sophomore year, I dropped out for a bit because I had a budding Mary Kay career.

2. Freshman year of college my roommate and I had a dorm room that faced the whole school. On our window we had the words "Players Club - Get In Where You Fit In" for ALL to see.

Well have fun guessing this one... I will post the FACT tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

Happy Friday Lovelies

15 comments:

  1. AHHH can't wait for drunk keeks! This oughta be good. Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh drunk keeks! I'm going to forward them to Ellen so you can be on her show. You'll thank me when you're famous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the fact is #2 because that's funny! Friends don't let friends Keek and drive. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are hilarious! I'm goin with 2 bc I know you must be a jokester! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to join in on the Keek drinks, sounds like fun! I'm going to guess option #2. I think that sounds more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I may have to join keek just to watch those videos :) I will vote for #2 being the fact!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to call BS on the Mary Kay "fact." :)

    The drunk party sounds so fun! You guys are making it very tough to stay away from Keek...gah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so rolling with number 2. It just seems like something wild and fun you would do! Happy Friday Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmmmmmm I'm going with 2' but I can't recall actually where Eli's is located so I am not sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2 because of your music choice lol have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely #2. I'm just hoping, because that'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fact has gotta be #2.

    Sorry I've been a bad blog friend this week- I've been off the radar. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't get a chance to catch up on my blog reading yesterday and missed this.... but I TOTALLY keeked while drinking last night. Refer to the keek with the humping reindeer. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. confirm the gear over for damage, and order when it works.

    You can opt for the charms bar for volume control on-screen. "Next class we will begin learning about Impressionism.

    my web site :: dslr photography
    courses

    ReplyDelete