Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Meredith - dang it. I knew I forgot one...

Okay post 2 today - dang it I forgot Meredith nominated me too - so I apologize lady.. Ugh... no excuse, no excuse...

Meredith is at "Is this thing On" - she rocks, is gorgeous, and cracks me up daily - check her out. LAHUVE HER!!!

Meredith's Questions:

1. What is your favorite everyday-wear outfit? - love heels (boots), leggings, tunic, etc...
2. Exercise of choice? - RUNNING, then squats, planks, dead-lifts
3. Favorite non-alcoholic beverage? - Dr. Pepper or Ginger Ale - I don't like diet soda - blah... but I will drink it.
4. Favorite beauty product? - Maybelline Falsies Mascara 
5. How many kids do you want? - 2 I am done.
6. Favorite time of the year and why? - Summer into Fall - love them both... I love my birthday, the kids birthday, and then starting to wear boots.
7. Favorite meal to cook? - Lobster Mac N Cheese - HEAVEN
8. Favorite restaurant and what you get there? - Tani Sushi Restaurant - OMG Roll - to DIE for.
9. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - 30-45 minutes
10. How do you take your coffee? - cream only...
11. Favorite movie? Wedding Singer, Road House, Detroit Rock City, The Doors (Love me some Val Kilmer), American Psycho, etc...

Oh if you haven't checked out Holly's Blog today (which I know you all do RELIGIOUSLY) - DO and if you can, PLEASE help in Paying it Forward. Time is dwindling down until Christmas and these families really need everyone's help.




5 comments:

  1. I nominated you!! Check it out!! Seems every one else blogs faster than me. Any ways...
    http://mother227.blogspot.com/2012/12/an-award-for-me-you-shouldnt-have-or.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to make me lobster man and cheese? What?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna need that lobster Mac n cheese recipe stat!!! Love ya woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is more comfortable than leggings, right?
    I love diet drinks..but don't like dr.pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    My website: magic flight launch box

    ReplyDelete