Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh... Charlie

It's Thursday - wooopidy doo.. (love Adam Sandler - if you haven't seen The Wedding Singer his face when he says this, is my FAV). So yeah I am going to be short and sweet today. Let's see #operationredbikini started yesterday for ME and guess what I ate Cheeze-it's for dinner - FAIL.. So it now starts TODAY. LOL... I didn't get on the scale but I am going to weigh in every Sunday morning now - yes a weekend weigh in - why - because I am freakin nutz like that;)

Yesterday I woke up and worked at 4 am #4aclub - so then I was DONE for the whole day - GOOD feeling. I wore this - yes I am wearing the he** out of these tights - I love them so I don't care and YES black, AGAIN (Aly). I really need to branch out some. Oh yea and I bought some black riding boots - LOVE!


I also started to wrap some gifts for our adopted family at The Goddard School. This always gets me in the "Christmas" spirit. For some reason, this year, I just can't seem to get myself into this - could be the stellar weather, not Christmasy at ALL.


Finally after the house fell silent (kids asleep and E watching SOA - aka Lifetime Movies - downstairs) I was able to watch Duck Dynasty in PEACE. It was the new Christmas episode. Um... I love this show ALMOST as much as my kids. It makes me a happy, happy, happy, girl, Jack. Oh I was babysitting my in-laws doggie, so I had TWO dogs loving them some DD. What you don't keep your tv in your hutch - out of sight - yes I am a FREAK when it comes to my house? EVERYTHING needs to be in it's place and put away.. LOL


I went to bed kind of late and then BAM...around 2 am woke up with the WORST charlie horse EVER. It hurt so bad - cramped up and screaming I got up from bed and TRIED to walk around to loosen it up. Ugh... So, needless to say, my left calf is screaming today and I didn't get up to work out this am - so now tonight I have Elle's dance class (observation night - be ready for some dance video madness tomorrow), E has a work party so he won't be home until late, and that means I get my run in around 9:30 p.m. - oh the joys... Goal for today - drink TONS of water, eat banana's, and stop eating so much salt. Holy Bloat Ball!!!

Have Fun Today

Charlie horse remedies? Angry bird fan? Do you love Mrs. K as much as I do (I brought a casserole)?

26 comments:

  1. Aghhh I hate charlie horses, < insert every inappropriate banana eating joke here. > Banana it up!

    Andrew wants that Angry birds game, I dont want to step on the pieces.... such is life. Is Wes into legos yet? You are in for a good time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh charlie horses are the worst, especially in the middle of the night! I boughy my nephew a bunch of Angry Birds games for Christmas. I missed most of the Duck Dynasty Christmas episode but I did get to see the Santa bag and Christmas tree fun. Love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate charlie horses!! I used to get them a lot when I was pregnant. I was told by a friend to eat bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giving gifts like that is the best way to get in the holiday spirit! Hope the water and banana trick works for you, I am no help in this category.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you going to run at 9:30 and then get up at 4?! if so, you are crazy...or awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate Charlie Horses! I got one two nights ago I woke up screaming! I hope you start feeling better! The water and banana worked for me so hopefully it will for you too :) Happy Thursday (We're almost there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Duck Dynasty...I'm so glad it's catching on....EVERYWHERE!! Jase and Si are my fave!
    And Charlie horses are a bitch! Drink more water and eat bananas...like you?re already doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great you adopt a family, it's s/t I've wanted to do the last 2 years but don't think of it until too late. I should put it on my calendar next year, like in September!

    DD, oy! Love! But I am a loser and forgot to watch it last night. No worries, tho, they run re-runs constantly so I'm sure I'll catch it soon! :)

    Love the tights, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I seriously need to get on Duck Dynasty. I think you should wear those tights till they rip. They're fab! Operationredbikini here we come! It really will be summa time before we can snal three times fast! wooopidy doo..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for picking a weekend weigh in! Keeping that saturday binge at bay :) I'm gonna have to watch this show, you are always raving about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I was preggo I had the worst charlie horse ever. I woke up screaming. The hubs thought I was in labor. I was all no its a charlie horse! As I grit my teeth... he's all "Oh..." and goes back to sleep. I'm like HELLLO I could use some help here! This basketball sized belly is preventing me from reaching my calf. ugh. Any way- More water and less salt is a good way to keep charlie horses at bay. BAM I even rhymed it. Throw in some beat box and you have yourself the newest j-bieb single.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I freakin' love the Wedding Singer. "Julia Goolia" Made me completely rethink my point of view on women that hyphenate/keep their names when they get married. Gross for Charlie Horses and Yay for black. I love balck and white, because they go with everything!!

    Also, I gained a little [JUST a little] more respect for the Beibs the other night when he was on the VS Fashion Show. Maybe I am catching the Beiber Fever slower [like snail's pace] than everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Duck Dynasty is awesome! I haven't seen the Christmas special yet but I can't wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will totally weigh in with you on Sundays! I started my little challenge and I have been doing pretty well, minus my whole running goal :/ Good luck girly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE some Adam Sandler!!! I've seen every movie multiple times. :)
    Ok so I think it's better to have a weigh in day in a weekend, bc it keeps you straight. Those days are the hardest to keep control, so it work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love me some Duck Dynasty!! The Christmas special was hi-larious. It has been super hot here, so I'm not totally in the Christmas spirit just yet. Next week, it's supposed to be cold...I'm kinda excited. Hope you have a good day, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg Charlie horses are the worst and why do they always hit at night when I'm sleeping good. The only thing I've found that helps is eating more bananas and sometimes stretching before bed. When one hits, if I stomp my foot on the floor that usually makes it go away. Hurts like hell though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charlie horses are incredibly painful. Water and bananas are definitely the trick of the trade for treating them. Last time I had one, I had to stretch like crazy for 10 minutes before it wasn't sore enough to keep me up!

    Totally commend you for 4am workouts. I am not a morning person and I would be an unpleasant person at 4am haha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Girl I wish my fail was cheese. Little advice, don't ever give your elf on a shelf M&M's. Fail. Charlie Horse sucks! I always act like I'm dying. Hope yours is feeling better now and that your eating was how you wanted. I can't wait to see Elle's dance video!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1st of all black is the best color eva! I'm a big fan. Most items in my closet are black or atleast grey. And two, I am going to have to check out this Duck Dynasty. It's all I've been hearing about lately.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 4am club, that's so hard-core! I'm loving all the challenges flying around the blogosphere this month--so motivating!

    Oh, and whenever I get a Charlie horse in my calf, I flex my muscle, pointing my toes as far back to the ceiling as I can, and then a draw out every letter of the alphabet with my toes. Seems to work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. As country as I am...I can't believe I don't watch Duck Dynasty. And to think I have met Phil Robertson before. Hmmm...I need to watch I suppose. Cute outfit as always!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh man! Sorry to hear about the Charlie horse. I hope you're feeling much better in the morning! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to do my hair like your tutorial. I sucked. :( haha!

      Delete
  24. I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your content.
    Your article has really peaked my interest. I am going to
    book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about
    once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    Look into my page - cash advance pittsburgh pa

    ReplyDelete
  25. I bought for my nephew a bunch of Angry Birds games for Christmas. I missed most of the Duck Dynasty Christmas episode but I did get to see the Santa bag and Christmas tree fun. Love that show!

    ReplyDelete