Monday, December 3, 2012

You asked... I answered

Hey guys... It's Monday - YAY! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I got a TON of Christmas shopping DONE and that makes me super happy. Oh yeah...

I had a great Blogger Dinner on Friday night - if you follow me on instagram you KNOW how awesome it was. I won't bore you with more pictures - so holla STL Blogger Dinner, it was mucho fun... Can't wait for the Santa Dash this Saturday in St. Charles.

Last week I asked you all to provide me with questions and I would vlog the answers - so here you go lovely peeps. THANK YOU for asking questions and making me feel special:)

Okay I had to break this down into parts because it was TOO LONG from my phone. WTH? Annoying.. LOL

I apologize that some of the questions are duplicated in Part II - I am still learning all this vlog stuff:)...

Part 1...

Part II...

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! You've got it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time meeting you Friday night! Looking forward to seeing your vlogs when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove Storage Wars too!!! lol and aren't you just the cutest thing in your vlog....you did this from your phone?? I was wondering if this was possible. I must do this soon...I was just afraid no one would have any questions for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My work computer has been striped of all things fun so I can't see your vlogs until I get home. I hate that I forgot to ask you my question! boo.
    I'm excited to see what questions others asked you though. Hope you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Thank you for answering the questions. Loved this!
    I'm a huuuge fruit fan too. I think I actually eat way too much!

    baaaahaha the Rock, I love it!! I watched him soo much when wrestling was huge back in the day.

    I care what others think. At least we're honest :)

    And yes,that was my question about past relationships/regrets. Thanks for opening up about that. I have definitely read a lot of those types of books too. Interesting! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had so much fun on Friday! You're the best! See you Saturday I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldnt stop laughing at first! .... I admit now the vlog does sound a little more like you... maybe its because you are a lot more calm...

    And love the honeymoon story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crest White strips are the best! Even my dentist is impressed with the results

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be the best room mom at school! This was a fun Q&A!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh! I love this! I am for sure getting crest white strips ASAP!!! Thanks girl, you rock. I can't believe you don't watch Real Housewives?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love vlogs! And you are the nicest thing ever!!! Loved the q&a thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm
    confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: click here
    My website - homepage

    ReplyDelete