Thursday, January 17, 2013

Got ya...

It's Thursday - January 17th - I like this day of the year. Yes I do... You all know I love my jobby job. I love waking up each morning and coming in. I adore all my co-workers (well some things annoy me - check it out HERE) My department LOVES to have nice little "get togethers" for employee appreciation, client appreciation, holidays, etc... basically it's a day and we will celebrate it, BUT I just realized they LOVE to catch me looking a fool. Evidence to follow:

Really??? Come on... yes you all know I have a huge mouth and LMAO all the time.
Umm what? - this was a Holiday party back in 2009. What's with the gangsta leanin sideways?
Preggo with Wes man - eating AGAIN. LOL
Tan much....? at least it is a spray tan - November 2012 - hahaha. 
Lets eat.. you know me?? 
Yep my buttons are popping. Hysterical...  and this is our group shot on our webpage. HA.
Well. Well. Well... Yep they love to catch me doing something/looking ridiculous. Eh... wait till I have the camera, then it will be MY turn...

OH FYI.. I will be skipping "Fact or Fiction" Friday until after my half-marathon. Each week, Friday's posts will be a sum up of my training for the week. Bring it.

One more thing - Laura and I will be hosting a "Favorite Running/Workout" Attire link-up next Tuesday - I will get more into it on Monday. YAY!

Happy Thursday
 Funny work pics? Shove salad in your face? Gangsta lean?

17 comments:

  1. I think I'm ALWAYS shoveling food into my mouth, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry you've got nothin on my fugly hyena laugh. Promise. And I'm glad I'm not the only one with busty button pop problem. Haha. Love this post. You're fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for the workout attire link up... I am in need of shirts that dont hug my stomache and pants that dont either a- fall off while running or b- ride up while running... I have had alot of fun with clothes while running, lol...

    and I have work pics that would make some of these look like professional photo shoots for the next sports illustrated mag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to find a job that I love with people I love as coworkers! You give me hope girl! And your pictures are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bringing in the business with that shot on the website, I am sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goody, cant wait to follow your training- Im only on a 5K training right now but one day I will reference this here blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAHAHAHA LOVE the popping picture. Oh wait I am not allowed to even WEAR buttoned shirts! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agh jealous, I want a job I love. You look fab even when you feel ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the random shots, I'm sure there are quite a few of me floating around our office hard drive too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a job that I love!! All my coworkers are pill popping (mostly Xanex) alcoholics! INSANE!

    The picture of your gangsta lean you look just like Claire Danes, so cute and I can't wait for the link ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha couldn't help but laugh at some of those pictures!
    Good luck on your 1/2 training!
    I'll be linking up with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haaaha I cringe at random , not-ready shots! you still look gooooooood lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is always so cute - you need to do some more tutorials! (Please???) Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Mel! I think I'm gonna love my new jobby job as much as you like yours! I did strength training today and Tuesday. I'm going easy tomorrow, elliptical! Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that gangsta lean! Ha! I also love shoving food in my mouth! I was in a documentary for the NICU I worked in a few years ago. My OCD was in full swing and I could not get this little 1 lb baby to lay the right way. I was internally having a total meltdown on camera. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you so beautifull, but just wear jilbab, you will more beautiful ..search in google "jilbab
    Regards Obat Herbal

    ReplyDelete