Friday, February 15, 2013

Fridge Link Up & Cleansing...

It's Friday - I should be posting my Training Week Update 4 or 5 (who knows?) but honestly there is NONE. So I will first update on my Advocare Cleanse Day 3.

Update on Day 3....
1. Drank my FiberDrink in the A.M. - chugged it - it wasn't that bad today.
2. Drank a TON of water - 8 8 oz glasses
3. Took my 3 Herbal Cleanse Pills before bed
4. No workout or running 


What I ate: 
Breakfast: 2 Hard boil eggs - I had coffee PLAIN - 
Snack: 2 plain rice cakes with 2 tb natural peanut butter
Lunch: Banana and chicken breast.
Snack: Carrots
Dinner: Tilapia and green beans

How I felt:
1. I felt GOOD - not like I could rip people's heads off.
2. Headache was gone by the afternoon.
3. I had a TON of energy.
4. I woke up drenched again at night - sweat ball city. 
5. I can already tell a difference in my skin - it looks HEALTHY.
6. I was a laughing mess last night - I literally laughed for 2 hrs about NOTHING. Who knows?

Alright I have my Fun, Flirty, and Fabulous 5 mile race with Kim and Holly on Sunday - wish us luck - I will update on Monday with a Re-cap and I am sure I will be Instagramming some pics for ya - @missmel_joy if you didn't know;)


FINALLY.... I am linking up with Holly for What's in Yo' Fridge?

button

Alright here is my INSIDE fridge- yes I have two... we will get to the second one soon...


 Staples in my INSIDE fridge...
1. Sweet Potatoes - sorry I love them.
2. Eggo Waffles - we all love them.
3. Hot Sauce - E loves it on EVERYTHING.
4. LOTS of fruit - we all love it...
5. Cheese and lots of it.
6. RANCH... RANCH... RANCH...
7. Margarine - "I can't believe it's not butter"
8. Sour Cream is our friend

Here is my OUTSIDE fridge....


 Staples in my OUTSIDE fridge...
1. Bud Select
2. Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, and Sprite
3. An overabundance of eggs
4. BREAD.BREAD.BREAD.
5. More potatoes
6. Stuff we buy and think "eh" and leave out in the garage fridge.
7. Gatorade for "those" mornings. I am a purple color fan.

We like food - yes we do... I want to eat everything in each of these - but I can't. That bread right up there - I could eat the whole loaf right now. Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm. Okay... If you want - head on over to Holly's blog and link up. You know you love to look in people's fridges, cabinets, drawers, etc... we all want to know - What's in Yo' Fridge?

Have a Great Weekend

18 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love that you have 2 fridges. My parents do too, but the one outside is solely for BEER. And it's plump full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eggo waffles - yesss! My brother is coming home for a visit soon..and it is an absolute MUST that we have those waffles ready for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh...I don't know how you have all that food and stick to your cleanse! If it's in my house I will eat it - sucks. Thanks for posting updates on your cleanse, I'm thinking of doing it but I'd like to see what others are experiencing with it before I decide. So sweaty nights and laugh tests?! Interesting LOL. Good to hear you felt great though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to eat at your house, LOL! Except the sweet potatoes, you can have them all to your self

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE gatorades for the morning after those nights...is it weird the only time I feel okay drinking those is if I'm hungover and not if I'm exercising?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gatorade is a necessity. You never know when you are going to need it. Good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're finally feeling better - you had me worried about this cleanse thing for a couple of days there!

    I love the contents of your fridge. I could hang out at your house and eat all day long. I always wanted to be one of those people who could just satisfy any craving with their fridge or pantry, looks like you are that person! :) Mary Poppins of fridges.

    Good luck at your race, Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap, you're making my fridge look pathetic lol!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are on top of this :) You make my fridge look pathetic and I love gatorade for those mornings - I didnt have any this morning, rookie mistake :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fridge's! Good luck and have fun at the race!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had me at hot sauce. And ranch. And sour cream. I'm a condiment girl apparently. Kick ass this weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear the cleanse is getting better! And you're almost done, right?

    We have an indoor and outdoor fridge, too! The outdoor fridge is designated for beer and pop and is partially blocked by a car (thank goodness), so I never go in there. I'm getting a kick out of how many people have a beer fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You need to turn the garage fridge into the obligatory keggarator... Just sayin'.

    The cleanse sounds more and more intense! I am proud of you for keeping with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!! 3 of my faves running together!! JELLY!! But good luck and have fun!! :)
    This may be personal but I really am curious about the bowel movement part of this cleanse!! Haha...random,, I know! Meredith and I are planning to do this one together starting March 11th (after my half) but I really want a cleanse that will really CLEANSE me...not like diarrhea, but ya know...hmmm, maybe I should have just sent you a private email...haha, OH WELL!!
    Also, when I do it, I would still like to run (i'll ease p a bit since I won't be training for the half) but do you think it'd be ok to do the cleanse and still run like 10-15 that week??
    Thanks for being my guinea pig with this and I cannot wait to hear/see your results!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. here from the link up - I never thought about the outside fridge! Don't use it in the Winter, as the garage is not attached and just can't be bothered to put my boots on to go out there.....there is probably a few lone popcicles and some beer out there! Both your fridges look super healthy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What type of fiber drink did you get? Any tips how to make it tolerable?

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cleanse is fabulous! I've done it twice with great results. With the fiber drink, if you add a splash of oj or of orange spark it helps, as does mixing it in a shaker bottle vs with a spoon. Also, drinking it with a straw sometimes helps because it doesn't touch your tongue and the texture isn't as much of an issue. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete