Friday, February 1, 2013

Half Training Week 3 Update

Good morning.... It's Friday... Did anyone else feel like this was the longest week EVER? Yeah - okay good. So let's see - I am exhausted, mentally, physically, and honestly -  I am just plain tired. I am running myself ragged lately and YES it is MY fault. This weekend I am hosting a shower on Saturday, supposed to be going to a "trivia" thing on Saturday night (yeah I am totally bailing), Sunday is Superbowl, and then back to the work week. GAH!!!!!! Next week the actual work week is filled with meeting after meeting & then I have an over night work trip to Columbia, MO on Thursday - so back on Friday... Then Saturday I am OUT all day and night for Mardi Gras with my girls, Darci, Holly, and Amanda.

Alright well then, let's get to it....

Here was the schedule and here is how I tweaked it:

Weekday Schedule:
Monday - OFF Day ~ 4 miles 9:42 pace / Strength Train w/abs
Tuesday - 2 miles ~ 8 miles 9:42 pace
Wednesday - 2 miles - OFF
Thursday - OFF Day ~ OFF
Friday - Strength Train ~ 3 miles 9:30 pace 

Weekend Schedule:
Saturday - OFF - I will be running 5 miles (pace TBD) / Strength Train w/abs
Sunday - 5 miles - I will be running 5 miles (pace TBD) / Strength Train w/abs

Yeah I totally switched it up this week. Whatevs! I am loving the 5 miles consistently - so I went with it. I will only strength train 3x this week so I am kind of missing one day.

I am thinking about picking up some yoga classes starting in February - needing to find my "center". LOL - no for real I am...

Anyways... Check out my girl Sarah's from Our Journey "28 days of Love" challenge. AND I will be starting in February - I get a pass on Feb 9th for Mardi Gras - a NO CHEAT MONTH challenge with the absolutely stunning Jennifer at A Glimpse of Hope. GAWD we all know how this MIGHT go. LOL...

See Ya Later Week

Training going? Mizzou fan? Superbowl pick?

16 comments:

  1. This was totally the longest week ever! Geez, on Wednesday, I was all "Is it Friday yet?"

    The yoga class sounds fun and I cannot wait for next weekend! I'm so excited I might pee myself a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you are so busy but still make time to work out is so inspiring! Like that saying, "someone busier than you is running right now". Love it girl! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're busy, but at least you're still training....I need some of your determination! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you! We are in the same exhausted boat lets rap it outta our systems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I'm finding that yoga totally helps with running! It makes my side stitches better (but you don't have to worry about that),and the slight increase in flexibility has helped my stride! I bet you'd absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to find my center...and get rid of some of my anxiety. I have thought about taking up yoga too, but then I get freaked out about my not-so-flexible or pretzel-like self...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a great training week. I love yoga. Just tried it this week and it was so awesome and relaxing. I want to be a yoga instructor now when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try yoga too. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your workout schedule is motivating! This did seem like a super long week though, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh so jealous of your MG weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so are you running in the race? Hope you set a PR and kick some booty! It was the longest week ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am still trying to talk the husband into mardi gras. We have a baptism that day, so we will see. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gah, April is gonna be here before I know it and you are going to be a running machine. Come back later that night to cheer me on as I cross the finish line?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love yoga! My current challenge is to find enough time during the week for longer runs. I should get ready for a 10k and then do a half. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This week is going to be crazy for me too but in excited about a little relaxation time tonight with the fam for Super Bowl!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since you asked for no comments on your post today, I came back to this one... I am sorry you are having to deal with drama... I hate drama and theres been alot of it going on in the blogging world lately!! I am glad to see you are rising above it all, it just shows what an amazing person you are! :)

    ReplyDelete