Monday, February 11, 2013

I.BROW.

It's Monday - it is the afternoon...AND I am JUST posting. Kept my little one's home with me today to love on them. I missed them this weekend and was in dire need of cuddles from the babies. While at home today I noticed that my babies have monster brows. Random I know - but HOLY EYEBROW...

I mean when I was young I had the thick brows but Elle's are MASSIVE. Look at that... they go all the way down to her eye lid - BADOOOW... This girl can either pass as Bert from Sesame Street or she might just be on her way to SUPERMODEL stardom. WOWZERS! This is either a huge blessing or a curse. Luckily she can pluck those babies in about 10 years - until then, her sassy personality and adorableness will have to overshadow the caterpillars on her forehead.



Oh if you are wondering how my weekend went - Amanda wrote it up so nicely (minus the hot mess Mel parts - THANK YOU) You can check it out HERE.

One more thing... I am sure you all know this but my girl Holly, her hubby from Hubby Jacks Blog Attack, and Kristen from First Name Smith are doing a HUGE give-a-way. Go check it out - it is MAJOR....

That's all for today folks... I will be starting my Advocare 10 day Herbal cleanse tomorrow and guess what I am ONE follower away from 300 - oh yeah... that giveaway is getting closer and closer...

Peace.

18 comments:

  1. She is too cute to even notice those eyebrows :) clans congrats on the almost 300! Have a great rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's supposed to say "and" congrats - lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 1 away, holy crap, that's awesome!! I always have super duper thick and big eyebrows. Hated them, but now I appretiate them...well somewhat lol. = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had biiiig eyebrows as a kid either! I don't think I even noticed until highschool! aha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have big brows, I embrace them! Go Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eyebrows were terrible too when I was younger.
    And speaking of....I desperately need to get them waxed currently...and pronto!
    Can't wAit to hear about your AdvoCare cos I am strongly considering it.
    And oh yeah...I looked at the side bar....YOU HIT 300 BAYBAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha... eye brows can be a brutal thing! I don't have bad ones, and I still do some upkeep! I am sure they will grow into them though, so I wouldn't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leave her eyebrows alone! Thick is back. In fact, get her an eyebrow pencil to fill it in. :)

    And I hope you got to rest and recharge today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total supermodel stardum! I wish WISH I had thick eyebrows. I'm super pumped bc I think Eliana got Cole's eyebrows which are large and in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! My sister was that way! My mom started to take her to get them waxed at age 10. ....can't wait to hear the hot mess Mel stories from maradi gras Sunday! Drive together again? I can drive this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She will totally be one of those girls whose eyebrows will make people jealous when she is older!
    You should see mine now... Not cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you guys had fun this weekend. Bummed I couldn't make it, but my house was a disaster. Glad you got to stay home with your babies today!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am right there with her with the brows! Mine STILL grow like that! I have to tame them weekly!! But she is beautfiul, and I dig big brows! lol. So many people hack theirs off and then try to draw them on! yuck! I ordered the 10 day cleanse but it's not here yet! I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha- love this. I love your honesty! I always wonder if parents notice- I mean I would notice and I do notice other peoples kids. E's aren't too bad. We have friends with one eyebrow and no one says anything- it's so strange! Oh and I thought of you today when I saw a Godard commercial come on my TV this morning. I about fell off the couch- I didn't know it was a national thing (I'm in Ohio). Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blessing! She will have gorgeous eyebrows when she's older and everyone will envy her!! Just teach her the right way mama - I see so many young girls nowadays with disaster lined eyebrows from over plucking and not knowing where to pluck from LOL - all bad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. your eyes so so beautifull, but just wear jilbab, you will more beautiful ..search in google "jilbab"
    Regards Obat Herbal Regards Obat Herbal

    ReplyDelete