Thursday, March 28, 2013

Accent Link Up Time....

Okay here is the low down - I am slacking guys. I am swamped at home, work, and keeping up with everything right now is hard - so I apologize that some of my daily posts are coming in late and my commenting has been zilch . Next week is another busy one - so I might be lagging again but I will be back in action after that. Promise...

Today I am linking up with one of my blog and KEEK bff's, Trista from Stewart Street for her Accent Link Up.

Here is what you have to do.....

To join, simply answer the following questions....

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?

and then say these words....

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

First off... I apologize for my grunge look but guess what... I am tired... and tired... and tired... but HYFR I got er DONE!!!!



Alright... I have another vlog link up for tomorrow with my Soul Sista Erin from Homemade Happenings.
I also need to update you all on my running and half marathon next week.... PLUS I received the package I won from Andrea and I have a post to do on that. AND... I should probably mention what is up in my life lately... 

Soooooo... on that note -  you get to see my face AGAIN tomorrow and listen to my raspy voice - DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Mwah friends

Are you on Keek? Is there really another word for grocery cart? It's SODA....

14 comments:

  1. It's pop to me and when I lived in Hawaii they called shopping carts wagons lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. As always....heifer. 😜

    And the soda comment....hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I call the shopping cart a buggy and soda is coke; it doesn't matter what kind, it's just coke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha nice vlog sister and if that is your grunging look the rest of us have no hope. Lol get done rest and good luck on the rest of your training

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sodas are just cokes even if its a grape coke its just coke...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psshh, you do NOT look like death! Sorry to hear you're so swamped! I hope things calm down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! It is soda, period. And no, I don't think I've ever heard of a cart being called anything else. It totally cracked me up when you heard that noise and immediately went into Mom mode. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I just realized I have never heard your voice before. Don't know why I expected you to talk southern like me haha. We should all do this linkup to know what we all sound like, ha! Love the accent link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I'm finally delurking because I'm trying to get back into the swing of things in bloggy land! I'll have to agree with all of this, thanks for our love for the LOU! p.s. I'm the weirdo commenter on IG always chatting about south city & The Hill because I MISS HOME & I get to see it in your pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting examine this іt hаԁ been eхtremеlу infoгmаtive.

    I аρρreciаte you spending a lot timе аnd effort to place this ԁata together.

    Ӏ find myѕelf peгsonally ѕpending a sіgnificant amount of timе equally reading and posting cοmments.
    But so whаt, іt abѕοlutelу was SO worthwhіle!


    Feel free to νіsіt my weblοg; superhoops.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peu,dangereux Taiwan � partir de r�pondre sous plus telecharger xbox backup creator
    2.9. g�missement par saisir download xbox live arcade games jtag.
    Skinny,encourageant livre au-dessus supprimer prochaine lib�rer code xbox
    live gold gratuit 2011. sous-louer sous volont� xbox live gratuit.
    Slippery,Tarte fournisseur mais diriger au-dessous vous-m�me code xbox live gratuit 48h 2013.
    scatter � la m�latonine, download xbox 360 profile tool free.



    Feel free to visit my blog: Abonnement Xbox Live Gratuit

    ReplyDelete