Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link-Up....


Thursday Workout
     4 miles - outside - normal pace

Friday - Friday - gotta get down with Friday... Since I am jetting today to Memphis (well really driving down 55) I don't have much... If you don't follow me on IG you won't see my shenanigans and my 11 mile run in Mud Island. LOL... @missmel_joy if you interested;) I might be M.I.A. though, I have an agenda for this trip... so the pics might not come until Tuesday's post.


Today I am linking up with my real life AH...mazing... friend Holly and "new to the game" JAKE.... Hey you... I am one of your newest followers. HELLOOOOOO!!!!

button

So all you have to do is finish these sentences....

1. People always tell me - I am LOUD, smile A TON, and laugh CRAZY...
2. In the movie based on my life - the actress would win an Oscar, because I am THAT awesome.
3. Typically, I end up regretting - the nights I go out and shots flow like water. 
4. I always ask to leave off the - tomatoes - HATE THEM. Don't put those things in my salad.
5. Kim and Kanye really - have no value to me. Do I want to see the offspring - sure!!! do I care - not so much. Now Princess Kate and Prince William's baby - I am ALL OVER IT!!!
6. My Parents always reminded me - to be a little quieter. HA... yes I am LOUD!
7. Every single day I - hug and kiss my babies a million times. 
8. This one time in College - I wore leather pants, a backless shirt, and danced in these cages at this bar in Kansas City - oh wait... we did that often;)
9. My grossest habit is - I chew gum A LOT and you may find gum on cups, on paper, etc... wrappers and stuff in weird places. 
10. My latest white lie was - heck... not telling E, I spent this or that... When the bill comes - it's all good:)
11. I know all the words to - a TON of songs, but I know every.single.word. to Too $hort - I'm a Play(a)er and every other one of his songs.
12. When I grow up - What? I am not growing up... NEVER!
13. Sexy time is - bah! What happens to men's drive after 30? I will leave it at that. 
14. I will never, ever - be a messy person. I am an OCD clean freak and I like it that way.
15. I think it's hilarious - when I dance in the living room and E get's all wigged out and goes upstairs. Come on... DANCE WITH ME... 

There you have it - LINK UP with Holly and Jake - this was super fun. Now I am off to Tennessee.

Monday's post - WHY I AM AWESOME (vain much? - awww heck.... you know you love me;) - Linking up with one of my all time fav's Jennifer from FatChick2FitChick.



Have a Stellar Weekend

24 comments:

  1. Where in Tennessee are you coming?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha just another reason I love ya!! Too short holla!!!
    Good luck on your run with your new socks. And safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #13 cracked me up!

    Hope Memphis is a blast plus some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL 13!

    I always ask to leave off ONIONS!!!!! Go away!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove tomatoes... seriously one of my favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Holly's! I remember my college days involving leather pants and a night club. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MILF alert. Is that inappropriate to say to a new friend? Thanks for participating! Have fun in Memphis-GO TO GUS' FRIED CHICKEN downtown. It's epic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me...J/K Now, on to the real shit!!! Why is it that men have to be such bores? Who doesn't want to bust a move? Boom!!! Shake that thing, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Hollys and hope you'll stop by mine! I'm having a giveway...and have 3 more in the works this month! So be sure to come over! :)
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my parents still have to remind me to be quieter! sorry im not sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do you mean men's drive after 30?!?!?

    We get told no for 30 years then we just adapt and our brain says fine, I'll have other interests, it's why we are the stronger species...now we don't need you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll take your tomatoes. Give me a tomato, salt, and a knife and I'm a happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You crack me up! Have a great weekend Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok. So I totally had to pick my second grossest habit because you took my first!haha My hubby hates my gum chewing habit and the fact that my abc gum can be found all over the house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. E is going to hate us and our loudness come june! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My husband will not dance with me either! I got him to dance once at a party when he was shit faced and it was NOT pretty - I guess he still gets made fun of for that one, so now if you say dance he runs the other way.. ha ha ... I don't care I'm gonna shake my salt shaker erryday, erryday! =) ha ha!! Have fun in Memphis!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm as excited for Will and Kate as I imagine I would be for myself if I was having a baby!! I just love them. Kimye, however, can disappear anytime

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVED reading everyone's link ups today! I completely agree with Kimye baby- I only car about Will and Kate! Hope you have a great time in Memphis!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going
    to inform her.

    Have a look at my page ... prairie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little
    changes which will make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!


    Look at my page :: free foreclosure lists

    ReplyDelete
  21. My sроuse аnd ӏ stumblеd ονer hеrе by
    a ԁifferent pаgе and thought І should check things out.

    ӏ liκe whаt I see sо nоω і am
    following you. Look forwarԁ to ехplοring yοuг
    web page again.

    Mу weblog: 888 Poker Offer

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your post totally reminded me of the one time in college (when shots were flowing like water, no doubt) that the bar manager leaned over the bar and yelled at me to use my indoor voice. Oops. ;) You sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry I'm commenting so late, but:

    I wanna hang out at your house! It sounds like on huge dance party!

    ReplyDelete