Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish The Sentence Returns... Link-up

It's Tuesday - I was up LATE and up EARLY - so here I am linking up with my gal pal Holly and current blog obsession, Jake, for another "Finish the Sentence".

button

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... nothing but cheesy bread, sushi, steak, and swedish fish AND... I would live off Margarita's as my source of drink.
 
2. On my Prom night.... I was the one dancing my face off and then puking my face off. Yep that is how I roll.

3. When I go to the store, I always buy... GUM... hello "Around The Way Girl" right here...


4. Family functions typically... can either go two ways. 1. if the spread of food and booze is good - you know are you in for a treat or 2. you sit on the couch watching the chaos and wish you had brought a flask.  


5. I think my blog readers... are some of my best friends. Honestly - who would of knew?


6. I'd much rather be... Princess Kate... yep said it...


7. I have an obsession with.... I pretty much have an obsession with obsessing. But currently I do have a few;) Let's start... Danny Amendola (you all knew this) - Big Sexy hairspray and volume mousse (some of you knew this - LOL) - Cadbury Eggs - oh... and turning your toilet paper rolls with the roll OVER not under - yep I will do it if I come to your house.... and a few other obsessions I cannot reveal for sake of incrimination. 


8. My work friends.... are awesome. My boss is one of my best friends and I love the people I work with. 


9. When I created my Facebook account.... I never knew how ridiculous it would become - thank GAWD I deactivated my account 2 or so months ago. OVER.IT. I want to see a Facebook where it is nothing but video posts - let people post stuff about their life and video it - then we will see how MOST people REALLY are. 


10. My least favorite word is... this is hysterical. Mine would be GERMINATE... I despise that word.


11. I really don't remember.... why I decided to sign up for this half-marathon in April. What was I thinking? It's COLD and I do not like training in the cold. It's going to KILL in a few weeks. 


12. Justin Bieber.... come to mama... Nuff said...



Happy Tuesday

31 comments:

  1. Over is the only legitimate way to have your toilet paper roll go...period. I am getting there with my personal Facebook page...it is lame and nothing but lameness clogs my feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaritas! Good choice! I want to turn off my facebook account.. but the obsession is so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living off of margaritas would be a happy, happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i consider sushi healthy because its raw, and raw foods don't count against us..you know how when you lick the cake batter or brownie bowl?? totally doesn't count...and Jose Cuervo makes a light version of premixed margaritas that are pretty good (if you add more tequila)..I am sure you know this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha I always think of you and Elle when I hear about J-Biebs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I'm not the only one obsessed with the toilet paper being in the "over" position - it is the RIGHT way to do it =)~ ... I could totally see you as a princess! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been a huge encouragement for me! I know you're gonna rock that half! Keep training and keep drinking beer (because great minds do think alike.) Esther Norine Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Shelli--the Biebs question automatically made me think of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could TOTALLY play off being princess kate! Definitely would get you into the being famous category :) The toilet paper literally made me LOL when I shut the blinds I have have them facing up and not down so no one can look in lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, aren't you the one obsessed with the Rock or am I wrong?? He didn't make the list?

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU ARE GONNA KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IT IN THE HALF MARATHON AND I WILL BE THE CRAZY LADY AT THE END HOLDING A BEER AND BIG ASS SIGN TAKING CRAZY PICS LIKE A MOM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore you!! And yes, FB sucks the big one! MUCH rather read blogs and see posts on IG. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are going to ROCK that half marathon girl!!! you got this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Youre going to rock that half and I agree with you about the tiolet paper roll - over is the only way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caramel filled Cadbury eggs make my knees week. Buying a basket for my daughter for the first time this year and oddly enough all of the candies in her basket are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know, I have never really worried about my toilet paper. In fact, I can't tell you which way it is turned because I'm lucky if that shit actually gets put on the spool (is that what it's called) at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! I turn the toilet paper over at other peoples houses too!! Ha! So funny!! And the Biebs?! Yes, Yes, YESSSS!!!!! I can't wait for his concert!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm thinking we would probably have abou the same diet if there were no calories lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dang you... Now I want a cadburry egg! I love those things. I am so over this cold weather. I would much rather have 105 heat warning then this nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I obsess over obsessing too! And Magaritas would be my go to drink too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. CADBURY EGGS!!!! I'd tell you about my obsession w/ them right now but it is too embarrassing and I will take it to the grave w/ me. :)

    I'd like to be Princess Kate, too, so we'll have to fight over being her! (I bet I could take you, I'm bigger!! ha ha!).

    Fun answers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Germinate? That's your word? That is hilarious! And you are going to do amazing at your half! I only wish I could be there to cheer you on in person.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally with you on the toilet paper roll! I never cared until I met my hubs almost 10 years ago and he instilled the importance of the paper going over. Now it drives me crazy when it doesn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to
    start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
    unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic
    but I had to ask!

    Also visit my web blog; silicon wafer thickness for 300mm

    ReplyDelete
  25. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested
    to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



    Also visit my web-site :: eye-fi wireless Memory card scan

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
    so people could connect with it better. Youve got an
    awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my blog ... silicon chip magazine circuits

    ReplyDelete
  27. Would you mind if I quote a small number of your blogposts as long as I provide credit and sources returning to
    your weblog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
    g?blogID=1548610663230282929&postID=4540913432804842401.
    I'll aslo ensure to give you the appropriate anchortext link using your website title: Blogger: 4KOTTEZ. Please make sure to let me know if this is okay with you. Thanks

    Also visit my page: air conditioning repair los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're obsessed with obesessing! Story of my life. The best Bieber comment was someone who said Justin Bieber... would yell rape after the first 15 seconds we were together. HAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amen on the toilet paper & Bieber!!! :)

    ReplyDelete