Friday, March 1, 2013

March Madness....

Yep.... not talking b-ball people. However, Mizzou did whip up on South Carolina last night;) I am using this post as a way to MAP out my life for the next few months. I need to get it down and not just on my big calendar in my office. March is packed with fun for me - so I apologize I am using this Friday's post to get it all down. If you don't care about my crazy packed next few months - then read NO FURTHER... and click on my girls blog today "The Real Nancy Clue" - my favorite post YET!!!! Spice up your life...

March Fun....
Friday, March 1st - working late this evening.
Sunday, March 3rd - Dinner out with family.
Monday, March 4th - Dinner with Becky and Holly - we still on girls? Where? Can't wait.....
Friday, March 8th - Sunday, March 10th - E and I in Memphis, TN.
Saturday, March 16th - St. Pat's 5 Mile Run with Holly, Kim, Laura and then some parade fun.
Sunday, March 17th - Dogtown St. Patrick's Parade at Beth's.
Friday, March 22 - Disney on Ice with the kids and Laura (and her kids).
Sunday, March 24th - Baby Shower and work Easter party.
Friday, March 29th - Sunday, March 31st - Easter Festivities

April Fun...
Sunday, April 7th - Go St. Louis Half Marathon - yeah it is approaching FAST...
Monday, April 8th - Cardinals Opening Day... GAH!!!!!!!
Saturday, April 13th - Checking out one of the newest nightclubs in St. Louis - honey. 
Alright there will be more in April - but right now I am searching for Cardinals and Blues tickets....

May Fun...
Friday, May 3rd - Sunday May 5th -my girl Erin is in town and my besties Beth's B-day festivities (if any?)
Tuesday, May 14th - My 8 year Anniversary - yeah... we will see what he comes up with?
Wednesday, May 15th - Wednesday, May 22nd - San Diego, CA from Wed-Fri then up to LA until Wednesday.
Oh I am sure there will be more...

I think I might go hide now... this summer is filling up fast - we have so much in June, July, and August too. AGH!!!!!!! Then Elle starts KINDERGARTEN. Okay I need to breathe.


Happy Friday - Happy March - Happy Weekend - 
Happy Birthday Justin Bieber
 - I'm Out.
Perezhilton.com - and Your Welcome...

25 comments:

  1. Phillies opening day is April 5!!! Baseball freak right here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feelin! I need to write it all out too! ...and then email the grandparents and claim them for babysitting as well! Ha! .....and JB looks good there but I just cannot handle how short he is! Deal breaker for this tall girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're crazy busy and that schedule isn't including much of the kiddos or husband's schedules either! AHHHH!

    The good news is that most everything on your schedule looks like a ton of FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH Biebs!!! I had no idea he was so ripped! yowza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO not ready for this half marathon. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby baby Ohhhh that's a busy calendar you've got going Mel! Looks like tons o FUN to me! Happy Friday Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I wasn't aware at how bad my Gamecocks are at Basketball then I might have to smack talk your ass...but alas, we suck! But at least we do have football and baseball to fall back on now, so I'm okay with that...happy friday Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is that kid so hot?! And thanks for smacking me in the face with the fact that our half is a little more than a month away!!! omg!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy bee! And since I'm the LAST to know everything, do tell about Honey - I totes googled it as soon as I read your post.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a love/hate relationship with the Biebs, I think he's cute but he also resembles my brother, so there's that....freudian much?? Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy buckets girl, you be BUSY! One day at a time, one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're going to convert me to a Biebs lover yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally saw this pic of bieber today in my email from Just Jared - ok, I totally rolled my eyese, only a 19 year old super star would walk around like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are quite the jet-setter. But it looks like most of the items on your calendar are good things. That's a plus! I hope you do get some down time somewhere in there. I know when I am constently on the go things tend to get a little cray cray.ha
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are busy busy!

    Can't wait until Monday momma!

    We are pretty busy too the next couple of months. I think this is our last quiet weekend before the storm of crazy hits!

    I can't imagine what you are feeling with Elle starting school next year. Molly will be 5 in August, so she misses the cutoff. At first I was sad that she wasn't going to start school until she was 6, but now that it is happening, I am A-OK with her being in pre-school another year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm on your calendar?? OMG, you made me feel so special!

    Kindergarten?? Eek! Scared to death for you! Only b/c I am a sap and 'new' things like that send me into a depression and cry fest! Ha ha! Babies growing up stinks! And is exciting and fun all at the same time!

    Have a fun march, SS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha! Totally thought of you and Elle this morning when they were talking about Beib's birthday on the radio this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is why I love you, you put Cards opening day on the calendar! YES! And I can't wait for you to be in Memphis!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I'm glad I found your blog! My oldest started kindergarten this year, and I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. But just seeing how much he loved it immediately calmed me down. Trust me, it will be much harder in you than it will be on her! (And I'm your newest follower too,btw!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love
    to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

    Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

    My homepage goodman gas furnace

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for constantly reminding me about the half. : ) and I love that first ecard lol. Love ya and have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girl I feel ya! Wish I could sleep through the next three months and wake up plans-free... I'm sure it will all be fun, but it stresses. me. out. just LOOKING at the calendar. Looks like you're in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I cant wait to be on your list!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete