Monday, March 18, 2013

Mardi Gras Monday

Happy Monday everyone. I will recap my St. Pat's 5 miler on Wednesday - today's post will be a photo dump from Mardi Gras last month (I never really posted that many pics). Holly, Darci, Hubby Jack, and Amanda... watch out... These pictures are courtesy of my good friend Anne (the one with a million jello shots and those gummy bear things). If you want to hear about the St. Pat's race and/or see some pics - head over to Holly's post today - she is ON TOP OF IT...

Anne my LAAAADAY!!!

Downtown St. Louis at it's finest;)


Holly and Mel
Mel and Anne (whoa... about to tip my beer out)
Mel, Darci, Holly, and Amanda (double fisting)
Jason and Amanda
Amanda, Mel (yep we share the same name), and Anne's bff
Darci and Lipstick (bah!!!)
The lovely couple- Hubby Jack and Holly
Holly, Darci, some dudes, and my WTF face in the background.


Well there you have it. Don't forget tomorrow I am vlogging my question and answers. You guys have some good one's - last day to ask them. Leave a comment below or email me.

PEACE

16 comments:

  1. Ha ha thanks for the laugh today. The spandex short brothers looked crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... how do you manage to stay so pretty all the time? ...oh and suggestions for training for a race considering my goal by this time next year is to have a 10k and half marathon under my belt?! =) xoxo ps y'all look like such a good time! Can't wait til' April!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I'm totes jealous that none of the cool bloggers live here in Bama with me. :::insert sad face:::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I love your pictures, looks like you ladies and gents had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!!! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. All you can pee, $10. I would be all over that. So worth it for a dedicated bathroom! I wish they would do this at football games for tailgating. I would pay a premium for a dedicated porta potty during football season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Those tank top guys were too much, but so funny. Ah, it was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pics!! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last picture is hilarious! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like fun! Yay for a vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pics!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
    Looking forward to your vlog tomorrow!
    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gee thank you for these pictures they made my morning! I am living vicariously through you while I can't drink! Looks like you had a BLAST!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All you can pee. That definitely comes in handy! Gosh dang it, I'm going to have to celebrate Mardi Gras next time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. People often think that it is a kind of opioid, but
    it also decreases the essential trace elements.
    The Whole Body Healing Center has officially started this years natural body detox
    cleanse program.

    Also visit my blog post; web page

    ReplyDelete