Friday, March 15, 2013

Short and Sweet

Thursday's Workout
    NADA...

What up, Friday? Today's post is going to be short and sweet. Love ya, but this girl is T.I.R.E.D. Thursday happened, a Blues game (WINNING), a Mizzou game (WINNING), and an incredibly LATE LATE LATE night - sleep, "nah" who needs it?!?!?!

My girl Laura and Wes man (last night)
Here is the deal, I run my 5 mile St. Pat's Race tomorrow morning. Loading up on carbs tonight and my goal is to finish in 45 minutes or less. We will see. You all know... I will post some pics on IG because I am running with the lovelies Holly, Kim, and my girl Laura (she is a no blogger) BUT she is on IG now @laurahotle - I am trying to bring her over to the "dark side", as Holly would call it. I know - come on!!!!!! We have some festivities planned afterwards - can't wait!!! I will recap the race on Monday and be on the look out for pics (IG style) of some people you don't get to see often;)

The leprechaun snuck into the kids daycare today...





HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


15 comments:

  1. What little St. Patricks day cuties! Good luck tomorrow..Kick some ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are TOO CUTE! Have a great race and fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was short too! We are getting too old for these late nights lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Wes' hair! Dying. Have fun and good luck at your race tomorrow! I will be trying to get my virtual St. Pat's 5K in on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGAWWWHWHWHWH! Where did you get her leggings? ADORBS!!! And I love how she poses!! Best of luck to you, Holly and the gang! Drink a green beer for me afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!!! Where are Elle's leggings from?! Leah needs them!! ..... And tomorrow, I'll will try my best to find you gals! I'm riding with my local girls bc.... I don't have to drive anywhere than! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so freakin' cute!!!

    I hopped on the treadmill last night after eating that cheeseburger and decided to run instead of the usual walk...guess what, I pulled a damn muscle. Getting old SUCKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it sad that the only thing that I am looking forward to for my 5k is carb loading the night before? fatgirl problems ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE! Can't wait to see all the IG pics!!!! Running my first 5k on Sunday and I am NERVOUS as hell!!!! PS the kids are fraggn' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a lot of fun! I completely forgot St. Patty's Day is the weekend, oops. And I don't feel like I've had any sleep since spring forward lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kids are TOO CUTE! Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be IG stalking you tomorrow! :) have a fun race! Those darn Leprechauns (sp?) and their crazy shenanigans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck at your race!! :-)

    ReplyDelete