Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ashley, Advocare, AND a Bikini

It's Tuesday (the worst day of the week) and you know what? it is living up to it's name - thank ya very much. So that's where I am at. Today I thought I would post a little something that makes me happy and you know what does... This girl right here... Ashley...


I never posted on the awesomeness that was the "Big Surprise" during my half marathon weekend. Well the Friday night before the half - I was supposed to meet Laura and Holly to have a few cocktails and go over the festivities of the weekend - when I arrived at the restaurant Ash and her adorable husband Ross were there (they drove 6 hrs to surprise me) and I was SHOCKED.... Now you all know I am a SUPER loud person and I honestly pictured myself screaming when I met her, but.... I cried and hugged her and cried and hugged... and it was just so genuine and so real. See my friends, blogging IS amazing.... and so is Ashley.





With all that being said.... and how ADVOCARE ties into this... Ash is an Independent Distributor - AND you know my awesome results from last time - if not read about it HERE. I am starting the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Challenge again on May 5th. Any takers with me? This girl has gotta look good in her new bikini - yes... I bought one (I am probably going to take it back... I don't like the bottoms - they hug weird and I am not that big of a fan.) I have not been in a bikini in 6 years people - SIX YEARS!!!! So this is a little (A LOT) nerve racking for me - but I have been working so hard. I took a few pics of me in it - but I am a little afraid to post them... I guess fear of judgment won over this time. Maybe I will IG it... Bah... Well see.

Alright... well... Here is the low down... I am going to be adding Ashley's buttons to my page - if you are interested in purchasing either of these - click the buttons or you can email Ashley at ashley{dot}hoppus{at}gmail{dot}com) 





ROCK ON!!!!

Are you in for the Advocare challenge? Like that sweet jacket? Any awesome blogging friendship stories - post em?

19 comments:

  1. Awww I love the IRL blogging dates! I may do the cleanse with you.... but I'm starting on the 6th, my bday is the 5th! Holla! Hope this day starts looking up Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bikini in 6 years? It's hard to imagine you not being bikini ready :) ORB is coming up soon, I've got Jillian's 6 week 6 pack to help me out these last 30 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pics! Pics! Cause you know we want to see your hot little bod in a bikini. And yes, I realize that sounded weird and creepy, but you learn to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are once again going to rock that cleanse!! I can only imagine how awesome Ashley is. She seems so sweet and "real"! That can be hard to find in a person, these days. AND THAT....is just based on her blog and IG! So I am sure she is even more fab, in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori!! I've always been a "what you see is what you get" kind of person. It's not usually hard to guess what I'm thinking. :)

      Hope to meet you and all of your awesomeness someday!!!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE YOU BOTH. Can't wait until June zomggggggggggggggggggg PS Ummm have I been living under a rock?! I didn't know Ash sold that stuff?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I had the money to! I think that would really kick start my butt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for pimping me out!! You, as well, are one of the most genuine people I've ever met!! I will never forget your reaction when you walked into the restaurant that night! It was an amazing weekend! Can't wait to do it again!!

    And why do my pants appear to be the same color as my SKIN in the picture of my and my girl, Asti?!?!?! Hey world - I'm Ashley and I go to people's houses in pants that make me look half naked! AHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley - I had to go back and look at this picture a couple of times to make sure I wasn't losing my mind and that you indeed did have pants on! :)

      Delete
  8. Mel - I have no doubt that you'll rock that bikini - You're a HOT mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so bummed you didn't post the bikini pics! You're smokin' hot, I bet you rock that bik! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Ashley and am so happynronhar met her and I want to try Advocare one day too. Bikini can I skip that part?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet friend to surprise you like that! Hope I get to meet you one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh! I haven't been in a bikini in years, too, but bought one for this summer! And yes to advocare challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok girl I don't lie. You look smokn in your pic on IG. Seriously amazing! I would be strutting like a VS model if I looked like that! Gorgeous! You better rock a bikini. You work hard for that bod show it off. !! And can't do a cleanse till after my half so I'll prob buy and start on may 20th

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rocked that bikini girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're starting on Cinco De Mayo?!?!?!???!?!!?!?
    You're dedicated! :)
    Being the good person that I am, I will have a margarita and an extra burrito for you.
    (And then cry when I don't look as HAWT as you do in your bathing suit!!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I'm a newer reader and am starting the cleanse on Sunday! I'm slightly nervous.

    ReplyDelete