Thursday, April 25, 2013

Birthday & Beauty...

Well... I had originally promised a post on "My Fears When I Ran My First Half Marathon" BUT... that is going to be tomorrow now... I thought this link up was too WONDERFUL...

BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY.... KIMMY!!!!

Wes and I already sang and sent her a video this morning - it was lovely... Elle wasn't in it - she was too busy changing outfits upstairs for the umpteenth time... Happy Birthday girl - I adore you!!!

Alright... Here we go - link up time...

I am linking up with Erin, Alicia, and Jodi for "Celebrate Your True Beauty". List 3 things you think are beautiful about yourself - 2 HAVE to be outer beauty and 1 CAN be inner beauty...

button


Outer Beauty....

1. I like my eyes - they are big and brown and my Mom blessed me with some good eyelashes...
2. My teeth - NEVER had braces and they might not look perfect - but they look good for me...

Inner Beauty...

1. I am a happy person. I let things roll off my back - I love life - I enjoy my friends, family, work, etc... I am on this earth for a short period of time - why not LIVE IT!!!


Alright LINK UP!!! It feels good to find beauty in ourselves - share it with the world - be happy with who you are...... BECAUSE you RULE!!!!!

Thursday OUT...

15 comments:

  1. Your happiness is infectious! I love to watch your keeks because you are so sweet and your laugh just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 of my favorite things about you. My most favorite is how happy and positive you are! You're my favorite Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so positive and I love that about you. You're one of my favorite bloggers and I think we'd get along as bff's in real life. I'm a very positive person too. What a fun link up! I need to get in on it too. Esther Norine Designs estherdavison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a great smile!

    www.survivingmarriagemotherhoodandmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this almost makes me wish I was on Keek so I can get a birthday song from you and Wes, too! :)

    And you do have amazing teeth and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a beautiful person!! So up-beat and always there to encourage others! and I've told you before I love to see that big smile of your's - lights up your whole face =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN CHEESE. That's saying a lot seriously... You are such a beautiful person in more ways than one! Love that smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inside out you are a gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheesh, I could name off 10 thing about your that are beautiful w/o even blinking or taking a breath! You are beautiful, most importantly on the inside! You have such a good heart and are so giving! Love you, SS! And thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for nice teeth with no braces...I'm in that camp with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your laugh!! And yay for the no braces straight teeth club!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mel, thank you for linking up with us. I see your beautiful personality in all of your pictures, you seem like a very happy and positive person along with being a great mama makes a great combination. And to top it off your beautiful, some girls have it all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank Mel so much for linking up!! From the first photo I saw of you, I thought you were stunning! Now that I have been followij g you for so long, I can tell you have a beautiful personality too!! People are lucky to have you in their lives!! You're truly gorgeous! And your teeth are amazing! And I work in dental, they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm totally jealous that you didn't have braves and still have perfect teeth!!

    ReplyDelete