Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up Part 3

Well we are ALMOST to the end of the week. I did 5 miles last night and it felt wonderful. Music and Me (Mesopotamia;). It's Thursday and I have to decide on Margarita's or Running? Laura and I have chose running 2 weeks in a row, but my mouth is salivating for a big Marg. I guess we will see. I am "thinking" we are going to choose running again. It is raining though - so Margs might be in my future....

So this weekend I have a pretty full one. I have a Birthday Party Friday night I am taking BOTH the kids to - yep... Build A Bear - here we come;) Saturday I have my FIRST Yoga (Power Vinyasa) class since I was preggo with Elle. (I did yoga up until I gave birth with Elle - would highly recommend for pregnancy). Hoping to get a good 7 miles in that day... and hang with my kiddos. After the kids head to bed - I am meeting up with my BFF's Bridget, Beth, and Pinot Noir at 3500 WineHaus - yay! Haven't tried this place out yet... Then we will see where the night leads;) Sunday - it's my Dad's B-day - so I am taking the kids to go visit PawPaw for the day - and hoping to get 5 more miles in. Oh and Jillian will be in my life too this weekend. Womp.Womp.Womp. Then I will be going solo the next 2 weekends in a row. AGH!!!! Lord give me strength... hahaha

Onto better things... I am linking up with the MOST AWESOME Holly and Jake for "Finish the Sentence" Link Up Part 3.
button

1. I laughed so hard I cried when... reading this post HERE yesterday, I watched Elle and Wes's Harlem Shake Keek AGAIN last night, when my IRL BFF Beth called me after her Margarita filled lunch yesterday and we discussed "Operation GO" and "Mesopotamia" for Saturday night. 

2. My high school... years were crazy... miss some things - but mostly "nah".

3. It really pisses me off... when women are catty. Get over yourself, when you smile at someone and they don't smile back - for real it takes a second, OR when I try to hug you and I get NADA.


4. In ten years... I will be 42 - is that really possible? and sans a mini van. Sorry... I am not sorry.


5. If I could erase one thing... it would be this new bump on my nose - WITHOUT getting Rhinoplasty. Dang decisions to make - ugh... 


6. In 1999... you could find me at ANY house party in the Burg - I was usually the one shaking it like a "salt shaker". 


7. Honestly... I am not in the best mood this week. Bring on California - it can't get here soon enough. 


8. To me, Sushi... is heaven - my happy place... along with a fab glass of Pinot Noir and excellent company. 


9. Someone really needs to invent... a magic pill that allows you to shove your face with candy and cake and lose 3lbs a week. Sign me up...  


10. The first time I drank alcohol... I walked 3 miles to hide the evidence in someone else's trash cans. 


11. The one question I would ask God is... Why - why all this hate?


12. Lindsay Lohan... used to be HAWT - Mean Girls anyone? Now she just looks used up.


22 comments:

  1. Can't stand a catty bitch! And let me know when you invent that magic pill! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also refuse to drive a minivan. There are other options people. Oh, and go for the marg. You've earned it putting up with Jillian. She might not think so, but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find that magic pill, holla atcha girl!! And I died about the walking 3 miles to dispose of the evidence lol absolutely something I would do, and quite smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chin up buttercup!!! I hope the Cali sun lifts your spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. crazy to think what ten years will do...thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God 10 years I will be an old maid! Lol no minivan for this momma but I totally understand the draw. And salt shaker sista in the house

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh...10 years. I don't even want to think about it! Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its Margarita Thursday...I got my run in before work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 miles to hide the evidence?? that is dedication girl! Yes someone needs to invent that magic pill so we can eat mexican and sushi everydya and still lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is nothing worse then catty women! like seriously?! and ones who think your tryin to steal they man! shut up, whore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be doing Jillian with you! I am definitely going to check out 3500 WineHaus the next time I am in the Lou! I am in kind of a poopy mood this week as well. Maybe it is all this darn rain?!?! I need some SUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #10 cracked me up. I remember being paranoid like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. MARGS!!! I vote for margs! Running is over rated. BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mean girls suck - I agree with you - we should all try to be a bit kinder, you are killing it with running - I cant wait to get on your level and EFF you about the whole forty word - Ill be turning 42 that year too - eeek!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, I love me a minivan. Can't wait to have another. then again, i have umpteen children to haul around.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You travel so much! Is California for work again? A little jealous, not gonna lie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sushi is da bomb and I just hate when women are catty too. Make some so sad. Should'nt we be on the same team?! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your sushi and Pinot combo is making me hungry! And yes....catty women ARE the worst, why is there so much hate?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Catty women piss me off, we all go through the same things, life I hard so be nice!!
    And if you find that pill, please please send some to me!! I'm a candy whore!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally w/ you on the catty women bizz -- bitches. They make me angry. But you don't!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm thinking we should get sushi in Indy, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Catty women need to go away....

    Birthday party at BAB. You are a brave woman. That place makes me want to break out in hives!

    ReplyDelete