Friday, April 19, 2013

If running were easy....

It's Friday and this girl is feeling REALLY REALLY good. Last night cranked out Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred - BOOYA!!! Woke up early today, finished up Day 4 of *the beast* and ran a little 2 mile dash;) Now let's bring on the WIZZIDY WEEKEND!!!

Yesterday I was toying around with a couple of race shirts I am planning on making - I want some cute shirts with killer sayings (anyone want to suggest a great running shirt designer - Etsy, online, STL, etc... let me know... I need to find one?). So I hopped online and guess what - BOOYA.... My girl Marcy found some hysterical one's too...

- Fast girls leave you breathless
- In my dreams I am Kenyan (Dying when Marcy sent this one)
- I thought they said rum (Marcy find)
- I'm the fast girl your mother warned you about (Yes I am thinking I have to have this one)
- I belong to a drinking club with a running problem (another fabulous Marcy find)
- If running were easy, it'd be called your mom (My personal favorite)

And Finally... I sent this one to Holly - maybe HJ could use this when he runs his races:
- Hold my medal while I kiss your girlfriend



So I leave you with this - come up with a killer running quote for me or something that seems fitting for "Mel". I am going to compile a list and order a few shirts.... If I pick your quote - you will get a little "surprise". Mwah! (Oh and your booty has to be following my blog too - BOOM... not getting off that easy). I will pick the winner next week.

I also need a place to order them from - if you know a good site that makes great custom tanks - let me know - leave it in the comments with your quote.

Now get yo rump shakers out there and RUN IT!!!
WEEKEND ON!


32 comments:

  1. Those are freaking hilarous!!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so not creative, I wish I was! Have you look at Ruffles with Love? I also really like Move Your Booty tanks, but they only sell 2, and they are both gray, but one has pink coloring (have and love), and the other is green. You should still get one of those too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love the "I belong to a drinking club with a running problem"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"

    "My mascara runs faster than you do."

    "Kick assphalt"

    "Does this shirt make my butt look fast?"

    Back of shirt: "Like my shirt? After the race, I'll let you read the front."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE " my mascara runs faster than you do" !!!

      Delete
  5. This was on the back of our high school's cross country tshirts and I've always loved it, "Distance runners do it longer."

    Annnnnd that's all I got before coffee... Have a fab wknd! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your and Marchy's ideas and my girl Lindsey's too. I can't wait to see the final shirts. I only wish I was witty enough to add something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one .. - I'm the fast girl your mother warned you about

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this idea! Another favorite of mine for a half shirt "I don't go all the way" or "Complaining won't burn calories"

    ReplyDelete
  9. RUM and your mom! SERIOUSLY!!! I think i may need those! HA!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are awesome! I haven't gotten one yet but I plan on snagging my husband a "My Sport is Your Sport's Punishment" shirt from https://www.onemoremilerunning.com/ soon, they have some really cute tech tanks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Running. Cheaper than plastic surgery.
    Found My Happy Pace.
    Does this shirt make my butt look fast?
    Kick asphalt.
    Your pace or mine?
    Bustin mine so I can beat yours.
    Fast girls have good times.
    And my favorite I've been meaning to design for a while...run pretty!
    Ruffles with love is awesome on Etsy and come enter my giveaway for the Boston tank top I designed. ; ) have a happy Friday girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love this Your pace or mine!

      Delete
    2. I love "your pace or mine" too!!

      Delete
  12. I would buy every single one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG... I want some cute running swag too! I've been looking at several different sites for a long time, but haven't bought anything yet.

    And....apparently I'm now following your blog with two different email addresses. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHA - these are freaking awesome! Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love I belong to a drinking club with a running problem

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the "I thought they said rum" one....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Somebody beat me to a personal favorite of "your pace or mine??"!!!

    For a first race, "It's my first time...13.1 virgin"

    I'd rather be drinking...

    Where's the beer??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending an email w/ my quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of them! And yes HJ needs that one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This are hilarious! I love them all! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the drinking club with a running problem one!!

    Couple places: of course Ruffles with Love or AbundantHeart Apparel- both on Etsy. and will do custom.

    "Runs for Rita's"
    "i RUN this city" (I have a tank with this on it)
    "Life is Short-Running Makes is Seem Longer"

    ReplyDelete
  22. I seriuosly need the one that says "I thought they said rum" ...and you need "In my dreams I am Kenyan" bwahahahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here you go chica!
    why are these people following me
    Pain now...beer later
    One more mile and that cake is history
    See Dick run, See Jane run faster
    Endorphins..runners drug of choice
    Will run for chocolate
    This sport would be fun if it wasn't for all this running
    Worship me like the running goodness I am
    Curse you lactic acid
    Runningis a mental sport....and we're all insane

    ReplyDelete
  24. "Running is a pain in the ass...but it gives me a nice one!"

    I think you should post whatever shirts you design and let us all buy some from a custom shop! We all wanna be like PrettyMel! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think I need the "Rum" one considering Captain is my BFF :)

    Happy Friday Girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd like to vote for the "I belong to a drinking club with a running problem" quote. Zazzle does good work. We regularly order stickers from there. I know a sticker and a tank are not the same but I would expect a good quality tank from them. :)
    playing catch up! estherdavison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the fast girl ones...to bad I'm not fast! LOL! Dang it!

    ReplyDelete