Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ole School Picture Link Up

Tuesday (the worst day of the week) is OVER BAY BAY!!! Thank the LAWD (Mesopotamia;)! I finished up Day 2/Level 1 of the hated beast (Jillian) and not going to lie, my chest and arms were so sore yesterday. I could hardly do the push ups last night - but I cranked them puppies out and murdered IT!!! Today my body feels so much better. Tonight I am running 5 miles - no Jillian in my life tonight - time to switch it up - or I will be bored in 2.2 seconds. I will look at her face again tomorrow - puke...

Revelation after doing *the beast* (that sounds kind of perv...;) - my legs did not hurt one bit. I believe the running as a TON to do with that, BUT my upper body is "NOT IN SHAPE". Time to get those Jillian arms that all the girls are talking about - or fake it until I make it as Holly would say.

Speaking of Holly - I am linking up with her, Kimmy, and Jennifer for.....

button


Alright - background here... My mom has a box in her basement with ALL my grade school pics - for some reason she won't allow me in it. Every time I ask - she says "oh we will make a day and go through it together" AND... now 19 years have passed. MOM... I know you read this - WTH? COME ON!!! What do you have in there - trust me it would take A LOT to shock me;)

Let's begin....

Mel 4 years old - pastels RULE...
Mel 5th grade - Slouch Socks, Uniform, and Adidas jacket - AWESOME!
My grunge years - sophomore year of High School  - Airwalks anyone?
Senior Year Picture - hello eyebrows and forehead!
Yeah College Face.... BOOM!
So as you can see I don't have that many school pictures - well actually I do... but they are in my mom's basement, in a box, that can't be revealed to me for some reason.... I am coming for that box mom - watch out....

Tomorrow I will be doing another link up with the the lovely Holly and Jake..... I am pretty much obsessed with these "Finish the Sentence" Link ups - too much fun... If you want to link up - all you do is answer the questions below and link up....

button

1. I laughed so hard I cried when...
2. My high school...
3. It really pisses me off...
4. In ten years...
5. If I could erase one thing...
6. In 1999...
7. Honestly...
8. To me, Sushi...
9. Someone really needs to invent...
10. The first time I drank alcohol...
11. The one question I would ask God is...
12. Lindsay Lohan... 



HUMP DAY PEEPS!

How is JM going? Candlebox fan? How many toggles on your Adidas jacket?

25 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! You were beautiful at every age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my audience would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.


    my weblog: circuit board repair training

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 year old Mel picture looks like you big time! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! elle is going to look just like you when she grows up! :)

    Giirl that Jillian is a beast ugh! I am on level 2 of ri30 and my shoulders and arms are on fiiya hey at least its working right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your high school pics are beautiful. You should be proud, not many people can do that! Ha! And JM... when you get done wiuth 30DS you HAVE to try Ripped in 30. I love it so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are beautiful and you DID totally go through a phase of always having something around your neck in college. #holychokers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kick that 30ds to the curb and hook up w/ ri30!!! :)

    Awesome pics, you were so adorable!!! and your high school pics were great, not embarrassing like mine!!! hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your 4 year old scrunch face! And your pictures are GOOD - like why is your hair perfect??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never believed that you went through a grunge phase. Your always has always been fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely tiny in your pictures! And I love your mom's hair in your 5th grade pic. Tease it to Jesus, indeed.

    The soreness after starting Jillian takes about 3-4 days to go away. I actually have muscle definition now, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's hilarious about the box in your mom's basement - I wonder what the deal is, and for sure you have to share now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can really see how much your daughter looks like you in the first pic:-) Always such pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beauty!

    And I'm taking a day of JM on Friday. Legit counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think both kids look like you but more Wes than Elle. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months
    of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?


    My homepage ... memory card data recovery software

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would never think of you as a grunge type of person... that's not really Barbie's image LOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. could you be any more gorgeous at any age?! Yeah, I went through the grunge phase too lol. Love the 4yr old pic, so cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay three things:
    1. That first picture of you looks like Wes!
    2. Your mom's hair is epic in that one picture.
    3. What is in that box?!?!

    Thanks for linking up chica!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always wanted a adidas jacket and never got one

    you and elle are literally twins

    And I remember when Airwalks were THE thing to have!!!!

    Thanks for linking up. My life has officially been made. Oh wait no, that wont be until June 21st

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself
    or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

    Here is my web blog; high tech calculator

    ReplyDelete
  21. slouch socks, plaid skirt, and addidas jacket? check check and check.

    By the way, that 4 year old pic of you = Wes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Greetings. I am wondering if you may be interested in doing a link
    swap? I see your blog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1548610663230282929&postID=2234018931614456416 and my website are primarily based around the same subject.
    I'd love to swap links or perhaps guest author a write-up for you. Here is my personal email: anthonyridgeway@gmail.com. I highly recommend you contact me if you're even
    remotely interested. Thanks.

    Here is my blog; fitness centers in ct

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gah, I sooooo had the grunge stage. I hope my kids skip this stage...but then again, I guess it's better than like a goth stage or something. lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh how I remember the slouch socks.........

    ReplyDelete