Thursday, April 4, 2013

Purse Party Link-up

It's Thursday and today Erin from She's A Big Star and I are hosting a FAB Link-up. Most of us ladies know that we can't live without a few certain things... and one would be a great handbag/purse/tote/clutch, etc... Basically our "purses" cell phones are our 3rd limbs... Well today we want to know "What's in Yo Purse?". Sooooo link up with us and let's have a Purse Party.

 
Here is my purse - I bought this tote in Cleveland, OH a little over a year ago. I am weird with purses... I don't have a TON but the one's I do have are classic, can cross many seasons, and tend to be leather;) Here is my little grass green Coach diddy... I absolutely LOVE this purse, except for the fact that it feels like a bottomless pit when you are searching around in there.



Let's open this puppy up.... (see bottomless pit)


What do I carry around? My Coach glasses I bought in Cleveland when I bought the purse, my reading glasses from Nordstrom's, my Thirty One make-up case, and my Thirty One wallet.


Can we talk about this wallet for a minute? For real... this wallet was a LIFE SAVER for me - if you don't own a great wallet with compartments - GET ONE!!! I use to carry around my credit cards, just thrown in my purse tied with a rubber-band. WHO DOES THAT? Once I bought this wallet I was no longer having heart palpitations as I entered bars with covers and couldn't find my license;) HAHAHA.. Kidding.. well not really...


Now let's open up that make-up case and find some of my STAPLES... I ONLY use Maybelline Falsies in the "Blackest Black" mascara - it surpasses any high end mascara out there. My RED MAMA lipstick from Bare Minerals and my favorite lip plumper from Sephora.


Next.... A few items in the small compartments of my purse... Altoids (HELLO BREATH), my work badge, an eye lash curler - come on.... the eyes are the first thing people look at on you - as they raise their face from your chest;) OR if you are me... from their shoes... Yes I look at shoes first! Chapstick, an extra lipstick for when you don't have time to grab the make-up bag and open it, and my headphones...


Bare Minerals powder, my bronzer, oil absorbing sheets (if you seen me on IG yesterday I am addicted to these babies), my keys, and my key fab for work. OH.. yes and cough drops... another one of my crazy obsessions. When my throat hurts, I immediately go into "SUCK A MILLION COUGH DROPS NOW" mode.


Well I usually have one other item ALWAYS in my purse - just ask my girl Laura (IG she is @laurahotle) and that is FRUIT. Yes I carry fruit around - oranges, bananas, apples, etc... You should never be too far from food....

button

Well there you have it my 3rd limb revealed. Link up with us - jump around and see what other people are carrying around...

24 comments:

  1. Nice collection!!! different variety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag... I'm a Coach girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the bag.. I love Coach. A good Coach can last you through many seasons and can always be used again. I'm building my collection as fast as my hubby will let me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also carry around fruit and people think I'm crazy lol

    That is my favorite mascara too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purse! But you know Green is my signature color, Ha!

    My blog is still in limbo mode, otherwise I would totally be linking up with you and Miss Erin today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with carrying around a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My next Coach purse will be a red leather one...if they will ever get rid of the gold accents and go back to silver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this link up! My post will be up soon. I just had to say, I'm not a Coach girl, because of their logo bags. But I LOVE this one. Favorite color, classic style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have fruit in mine too!!! and a bag of pecans! Yay for snacks!!! I dont know if I am late to the party/oblivious, but I love your new heading! Super cute! ...I just noticed it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We use the same mascara? MAYBE there is hope for me yet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that mascara! LOVE the bag too I love coach, I need to get one in color yours is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to get a makeup pouch for my purse! and love that wallet :)

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute purse! I love the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun link up! I'm with you. I'm not a crazy purse lady either. I'll just get one nice one and carry it forever. I'd rather buy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coach all the way! :)

    I'm with you with the fruit- I'm actually surprised there wasn't a half rotting banana in my purse last night when I took the picture! LOL

    LOVE the new design! I need to spruce up my own blog asap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I swear by Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express line. I wear their Glam Black or Glam Brown. I've tried expensive YSL...a bunch of others at Sephora, but I always go back to my yellow tube of Maybelline.

    I don't carry makeup in my purse, I carry a whole drugstore haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that green bag and your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your new look! I almost thought I'd somehow gone to the wrong page! :) Fun link up, glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love your green purse!! It's perfect for spring!!! You definitely have all the necessities in your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carefullу allow go and then established the spiԁer upѕidе down (with its legѕ in the
    air) to dгу. This have forever been а favoгite actіоn in my housеhold.
    Thе wall panels can be introduсed in hallwаys, dοοrways, and
    shining straight as a dance ground.

    Review mу blog post pizza stone directions williams sonoma

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also have an addiction to Mabelline "The Falsies" mascara, to the point of going through a tube a month which is okay since it doesn't cost a crazy amount per tube. Your purse is also gorgeous. In an imaginary world where I have a lot of money, I would totally get one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lip plumper? So that's how you're able to rock red lipstick so well! Cat's out of the bag, Mel! Now we can all copy you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a creative mind you are? all are looking different from one another and it will attract all the people to buy.
    buy leather handbags online

    ReplyDelete