Friday, April 5, 2013

Race Weekend Randomness...

Well hello there my lovely friends... Notice anything new? Ummmm - HECK YEAH!!!!!! I am BEYOND thrilled that Mr and Mrs. Stanfield hooked ME UP!!!! For real Hubby Jack did an AMAZING job - as always. If you are looking for a nice little face-lift - go check him out HERE. He is reasonably priced and always surpasses my expectations. THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you to EVERYONE who linked-up yesterday for the purse party. I have not had a chance to get through everyone's post - but that is a goal of mine this weekend... But what a fun link-up and thank you Erin for thinking of it!

This post will be filled with randomness - because I woke up in a stellar mood and I have been rocking out "Run DMC" style all morning - and I need to continue my jam session;)  Oh and it's going to be around 65 degrees today and I was able to break out my Springy Sundresses - whoop!!! Not the most flattering dress - but whatev... I am going to take it. FYI... It's from J Crew from a LOOOOOONG time ago.. (Beth, Bridget, Sarah.... girls you have seen this many times;)


I had a fabulous run with my girl Laura last night and I am going to throw in another 5 miler tomorrow morning - why? Because it's RACE WEEKEND BABY. My half is on Sunday and this girl is soooo EXCITED...... to go to Hooters after... LOL... Tonight I am having dinner (aka cocktails... because I can't tomorrow night - NO drinking the night before a race) with my girls Holly and Laura (blogless;) YEAH YA! Tomorrow the Memphis/Kansas City girls get here - so stoked! Sunday we have to be up super early - the race starts at 7:00 A.M. - off to the races we go and stuffing our faces afterwards! Wish us luck...

And.. Finally... Remember this dress - I FINALLY get to wear it (well I did in Memphis, but since that is a different state - it doesn't count) for OPENING DAY. GO BIRDS!!!!!!! The most hilarious Kimmy from "The Thing About Destiny" will be guest posting for me on Monday while my shenanigans ensue downtown - you HAVE to come check out her post - EPIC!!!


Okay if you want to see pics over the weekend - check me out on IG (@missmel_joy) - if you are not following just click the link over there on the right that Hubby Jack set up for me. If you want to follow my tweets - hit me up on twitter. You can always check out my daily videos on Keek. Oh I am on Pinterest too - but honestly I go there about twice month. YAY YA!!!

This is the face of a Happy Friday Girl...


 And download it...



Friday OUT...
Are you racing this weekend? Ready for Cardinal Opening Day? Tricky with Run - DMC that is - bah?

23 comments:

  1. I so love that red dress! HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink dress is GORG on you, so hush it! HAHA!

    Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks super cute! I'm so excited for you ladies this weekend... I know y'all are gonna do awesome PLUS you get some fun girl time mixed in! Can't wait to read all about it on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun new look! Hope you can bring home a winning home opening weekend with that awesome dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress and good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your race! Have fun! Can't wait to see your pics on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOU!!!!!! You are going to rock your race! Wish I could be there to cheer you on! But I will be from 8 hours south!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there tonight!!!! holla! I prob won't make it in time for dinner but I'll be there at some point and ready for some drinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking the dresses gorgeous! Good luck with your run this weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it! PS Why can't I find Beat It on itunes?! MJ is the only one coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dresses!!

    So excited for your weekend and Monday! Have fun tonight!! Is it okay if I possibly crash your party tomorrow? Let me know what's going on, and if I can sneak out for a few I will. If you don't want crazy blog stalker there, that's cool too.

    Good luck on Sunday!!!! And have a blast on Monday! So jealous that you will be downtown. We get to wear jeans, so that's a plus, right!?!

    Almost forgot... Love the new design! You are right. The Stanfields rock

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck at the race!! Can't wait to see pics and read re-caps ... so jealous of opening day, I heard it's supposed to rain, hopefully not too much. Go Cards!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck at your race this weekend! PS Loving the new look on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun Sunday!!! Sunday Funday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new design, it looks great! You are going to do amazing at your half and woohoo for Hooters!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it all, blog design, warm weather, and that hot little red number. Good luck on your race and dragging Hilly across the finish line and I'll be stalking the IG for awesome play by plays. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new design and LOVE the red maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the dress!! That colour is fiiierce.
    good luck and have fun racing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new blog look!!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would even say the Multimedia viewing is about the same as you would find by watching movies on a PMP.
    The superior of whether to superior the eyeglasses or
    the communicating lenses should be prefabricated
    according to your preferences. You may want to use a carpenter's square to verify this.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... http://mswebmedia.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. How exciting! I can't wait to see all y'all's recaps from this big weekend!! And so jealous that you will be at opening day!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can't to find your e-maіl
    subscriρtiοn linκ or newѕletter servicе.
    Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognise so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Here is my web site ... rosanas-rosengarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete