Monday, April 22, 2013

Shorty Weekend Wrap Up...

I was like "hey where is a link-up?" today - since I can't find any - I am going to wrap up my weekend, shorty style.

Friday night - Build a Bear birthday party, by MYSELF, with both kids... one word "HELL". But of course my kids went home with ANOTHER stuffed animal to add to their BAJILLION and ONE collection.

Saturday Morning -  Power Vinyasa Class - it was AWESOME... I am hooked... nuff said...


Saturday Afternoon - Family Park day - weather was gorgeous...



A 5 mile run (after Wes went down for a nap) and for the first time I wore sunglasses when I run. When I left I was like "eh"...


When I finished - I was digging actually running without squinting - YAY!!! Sunglasses will be my NEW thing - like hitting up Jack N Box at 2 AM solo and ordering enough food 5 people...


Saturday evening... I may have rapped Nelly's E.I., in curlers and a towel, to Marcy, Kimmy, and Ashley.




A little make up and hair will go a long way....



Met my girls at 3500 Winehaus after the kiddo's went down - For real, LOVED that place and when we arrived we knew half the people there - OLD SCHOOL REUNION up in there;) Then the night continued... and continued... and continued....


Sunday - The morning can be summed up in ummmm... another one worder... "HELL"... and my body ached in places I didn't know existed. Yoga KICKED my booty. For real my BACK - my aching BACK!!!! and the terrible headache didn't help either. Ugh... but I made it through with 75 Advil and I even busted out Jillian. Yeah that's right!!! Then in the evening - I turned on some soft music and you could find me HERE...


All in all GREAT weekend - family time and friend time. GREAT COMBO!!!

Week ON

Love Advil as much as me? Build A Bear hater? Get your Jillian in?

16 comments:

  1. Yay, yoga! So jealous of your gorgeous weather! We wanted to take Cosmo to the dog park (our equivalent of your Sat afternoon), but it's still gross out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Wes doing yoga! So cute! Build a Bear is the devil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sone good Advil as I have some hip pain going on like an old woman. I hate aches and pains they suck. Love yoga just don't know where I can fit it in:( and JM can suck it. Ha! That sheman is no joke she kicks my ass so I just pretend she doesn't exist, although I did get a 7 mile snow/hail run in. Thank you Mother Nature I was forgetting what snow looked like. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think it's easier to run first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or more after you e been awake for awhile with food in your belly? I used to run on empty, but I'm able to run more in the middle of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls night out looked like so much fun and I love your shoes! Wes doing yoga was priceless and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it so much. I'm definitely going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even remember recording the video I sent you... True story. Oh and I love me some Advil! Running today at lunch and I will definitely be taking my sunnies! XOXO HOT ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for yoga I'd love to try it sometime! Why have you never run with sunglasses? haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wes is too cute!! I've always wanted to try running with sunglasses but was worried how I would like it. Ill have to try it this week. You look gorgeous! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant run without my sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wes doing yoga is the best picture EVER! He is so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a full, fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. bahaha I am glad I am not the only one who posted a before/after hair and makeup photo on the blog today!
    love the curlers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate BAB.. My kids have them, but only because one of my good friends is a designer for them. Otherwise they would have zero.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That seems like an awesome weekend! Not gonna lie, that picture of Wes melted my heart Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Advil isnt my go to... my hubs gave me a concoction for this weekends pain and knee inflamation- aleve and ibuprofen... aleve is my typical go to, but the mix works wonders! adorable outfit... I love that skirt blouse combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had a busy weekend! Love the pic of Wes doing yoga.

    ReplyDelete