Monday, April 15, 2013

Who's with me?

Happy Monday - WOOT WOOT!!! So before I get started... this girl got her hair "did" yesterday and I went blonder - yep... Summer(slash)California(slash)Lake of the Ozarks(slash)Pool(slash)BarbiePoser - here I come... LOL


Oh... one more thing - speaking of summer, my kids were ALL over the Watermelon yesterday. That stuff was dripping down their face, arms, neck... and I wanted to hurl. I do NOT like melons at ALL!!! Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honey Dew are DISGUSTING. For real - they are SUPER sweet "grit balls" - no thanks. But the kids had fun...


Alright down to it...
Friday night I did strength training in the evening and it was GREAT! Pumped up some Trick Daddy and cranked it out.
Saturday morning my girl Laura (blogless) and I ran 5 miles at a pretty decent pace - 9:20 or so. I think we were both on a mission to "let it go and just RUN". It worked:)
Sunday morning Laura and I hit up a rather hilly trail - we ran 4.5 miles and walked about .5. It was HOT and the lovely Pinot Noir I drank the night before was not having it;)

So.......Today I start the great JM 30 Day Shred again...


I will be hanging out with her this afternoon - I will IG it... to keep myself accountable because I am addicted to IG. Then I plan to at least get 3 miles in tonight - at a faster pace... So for you all who will be joining in my misery - are you doing 30 days straight - or taking a day off a week - etc...? I am thinking I will do 5 days a week and 2 days my own strength training - I don't know? Anyone going to take before and after pics?

Yep... its time to do those jumping jacks and push ups.. I am putting in my ear phones though - that ridiculous music on the DVD is horrendous - Bring it BABY - BRING IT!!!

P.S. if you are looking to spruce up your blog or believe someone is deserving of a new blog design - check out HubbyJack's Blog Design Give-a-way. He did mine and is AWESOME... For real - super easy going, great turn around, and just all around stellar dude... - Click the Link Below and check it out....

button

Monday OUT

24 comments:

  1. I'm on my last week of the Shred this week. I started out doing it every day, but life happened and I took a day or two off here and there. After the breaks I got a lot more out of the workout than I did doing it every. single. day.
    Have fun with Jillian. She's grrreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in with you, girl! I will start tonight when I get off work! Let's keep each other accountable! Here is to telling JM to shut the ---- up, many times in the next 30 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I committed to Jen's Throat Punch Challenge and will be doing SOME kind of workout each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - I'm totally with you, too! It's been a little too long since I hung out with my frenemy, Jillian. I will definitely do before/after pictures. I'm on a mission to lose at least 10 lbs by the end of May, so this will definitely help the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melons are the nastiest thing ever. people always think I am crazy bc I hate watermelon but seriously...shits gross!
    good luck hanging with JM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try to start some sort of couch to half marathon tonight. I really want to run with you all. I'm sure this is going to be a disaster but I'm going to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with Jillian! I think it is a good idea to switch it up two days a week so that you don't get burned out on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The watermelon pic is so cute! I'm so jealous of your April-appropriate weather!

    I love coming to your blog on a Monday morning--it gets me pumped up for working out! Love the positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with you on all melons gross! Tastes like a water sponge sick!

    I am doing RI30 for the month of april and have NOT been good at it everyday. About 5 days is max for me. It works but ugh is it awful! Heres to good music!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Barbie, let's go party. You're welcome if that song is now stuck in your head. Seriously though, the hair is gorgeous. I love it that platinum blonde! I had to take a break from Jillian last week while I was sick, but I plan to be back at it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty! Love the hair! I need to get back on the Jillian wagon! Maybe I will do that tonight also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just said the same thing about the Shred video. Mute and crank some tunes. I actually think I will be more productive without her mouth and that hellacious music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hair is CUTE & I LOVE the accountability of IG too! You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm doing some breaks in my JM. i'm working out my schedule today. I'm doing it along with the 30 day squat challenge, which calls for some off days. I also am trying to run at least 3x a week.

    So we'll see how this schedule looks!

    I muted and cranked the Pandora this morning for JM!

    I am doing before and after pics because I'm also tracking all my fitness progress on one of my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok I'm not joining the JM pain. I was going to but hubby just put up trx so I'm all over that shitaki! I'll run with you in spirit states away. Interval dance party run tonight. Good luck and l'm lov'n the blonde Barbie do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with you! I did Pilates this morning so I am hitting up JM tonight when I get off of work and hopefully I can fit a run in too.
    Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jillian is great and sure you get results but hearing say "buddy" and that music makes me want to turn her off!!!! So Im with you strating my shred today (with music and not her)!!! Good luck... love the hair!

    Oh hubby jack did my blog too LOVE HIM!!!!

    Toya
    www.kismetandkilograms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the lighter locks.

    I am not doing the 30 day shred (no surprise)... but I have got to do SOMETHING. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I'll be cranking out some JM tonight too. I've successfully gotten through about 10 days of the 30 Day Shred. My goal is to finish this time. IG accountability at it's finest!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just finished The Shred, Barbie!! Boom. I even took before pictures... gonna rock this 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jillian is in my suitcase right now about to be loaded onto a plane to Vegas... I can't even escape that beotch on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Way to go, Blonde Bombshell! Teach JM who's boss! Whooah!

    ReplyDelete