Monday, May 6, 2013

And... It's on!!!

The weekend is OVER... Many of you are sad - for this woman I was like "I am up and outta here". Love these children... but running solo for the last two weekends.... exhausted is to say the "least".... I received a little break from being the "drop off Mom" this morning - so....



Alright... well if you haven't already read Holly's post today.... (First off could she BE any sweeter... I swear that girl ALWAYS makes me feel like a MILLION bucks... She is the type of friend everyone should have... Love her to no end...) then you might not know that I will be signing up for my FIRST FULL MARATHON in December.

Yep you heard that correctly. I will be starting training for my first full on August 10th. I will be running a half marathon on Sept 28th (fits perfectly with my training) in Ft. Wayne, Indiana (Fort4Fitness) - with a ton of great friends. I will be doing a few more half's in St. Louis during my training but my first FULL MARATHON will be on December 7th in Memphis, TN the St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend

Here is the deal... I like to run, I like to have fun, and I may tip on the side of CRAZY - so why not? I, of course, had to convince my girl Holly to go with me;) and Laura (blogless) will be getting an ear full tomorrow. HAHAHA - she has no idea what she is in store for:) Looks like it's Memphis Marathon weekend PEEPS... and I can't wait...


Oh you may have noticed I didn't do the hair tutorial - womp.womp.womp... what's new, ya know? So I am off tomorrow and I WILL be doing one and getting it up on the blog this week. AND... you may have thought I was going to start my 10 Day Advocare Herbal Cleanse today... well I procrastinated and it is not here yet... Really - you don't KNOW me by now? LOL...

This week's workout schedule:
Monday - 4 miles and JM 30 Day Shred
Tuesday - 5 miles and JM 30 Day Shred
Wednesday - JM 30 Day Shred
Thursday - 4 miles
Friday - 3 miles JM 30 Day Shred
Saturday - Girls on the Run 5K race with Holly and HJ (his first race - yay)
Sunday - OFF.... (or a little run;)

Monday ON
ELF fan? Running in Memphis that weekend? Run with us?

31 comments:

  1. Your so cute! I would die if I had to fly solo for two straight weekends with just the kids and I! gahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till December. Oh wait, yes I can. We need to train so there's that. But we are doing this. And doing it together. I am freaking stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might need to come to Memphis to cheer you and Meredith on! I LOVE Memphis and weekend getaways! And everything Holly said, is true. Even though I haven't met you, I can just tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh woman 26.2 you are crazy! crazy awesome!!!!!!
    XOXO
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend running the half there that weekend...and during my half last weekend I had thoughts of running a full going thru my head...Buddy, the elf! What's your favortie color??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ELF. I could totally listen to it every morning! G loves it too! Little known fact, I used to manage a movie store. I watched ELF every morning. Hey This is Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color!?!? I CANNOT wait to go up to Indy with all of you. I would love to go to Memphis and cheer you on in Decemeber. Perfect excuse to see you again and see my good friend Linds and all those other Memphis gals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are going to rock that marathon!!! so exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go with the full marathon! I live just below the stateline in Mississippi, and I'm signing up for the half as soon as I can. I did the half a few years ago, and Marathon weekend is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear all about Girls on the Run! And I'll be rooting for you with your Marathon training!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously... I live for Monday mornings. I can't handle long weekends. I love my children dearly, but so not the SAHM type.

    So glad to see you on Saturday! Had a blast!

    You are going to rock your marathon lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You GO girl! And of course I'm doing st. Jude's - it's where it all started for me (running). Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodluck with the marathon training!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not sure I'll be running in Memphis, but I'll definitely be holding a sign in Memphis! :) Can't wait!!!! We'll have to figure out hotels and such so we're all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll just a hold a sign with ya, Ash!!

      Delete
  15. I'm so freaking excited!! And I want to see a tutorial with your new curling iron once you get it in too. ; ) Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This girl is on FIYA!!! You're awesome girl! Can't wait to hear all about your training and way to get it done with JM.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm jealous you get to spend so much time with Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is very rare that we have the movie sound on the car speakers. Emmeline either watches her "moomies" with no sound or on the headphones. I can't do Rugrats (her current obsession) over and over.

    Yay for your first marathon! I'm so excited for you! And here I am freaking out over a measley half. Pshaw!

    ReplyDelete
  19. December huh??? Hmmm maybe if I survive my one in September. And I love elf...these toilets are ginormous. He's an angry elf....yikes don't get me started. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Elf!! Great show!!
    Yay for your first full!! That scares the shit out of me!! You'll do awesome, I'm sure! What a huge accomplishment!!
    And I agree with Holly, you look like a Real Housewives girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am SO excited that yall are coming to Memphis!! I am running the 5K that is part of St Jude marathon weekend. St Jude is very close to my heart and this year I hear the 5K will be running through the St Jude campus just like the marathoners do every year. So I will be holding a sign afterwards and cheering for you awesome ladies but I will probably have that ugly cry look on my face. Make sure you book a place to stay like asap because it get SUPER packed downtown. I'm going to see if I can invite myself over to stay with LauraB the night before, haha. Hey Laura if you are seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome!! Good luck and I look forward to reading about your training (and of course meeting you in September - we registered this weekend!)

    No lie, when I was reading Holly's post, I was thinking "goodness her hair always looks great, I wish she would do a tutorial" and then BAM here you are, saying you'll have one up soon! Can't wait. I go back and forth on wanting to cut mine, but I'll stick it out a while longer to try out some Mel hair!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is so awesome girl! I think you are cray bc I would never do marathon, but that is why you're my hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This has nothing to do with this post. But I couldn't find your email to send you a message. I am staying in Peoria, Il right now and I want to go somewhere for a weekend and St. Louis isn't too far for my pregnant butt to go with friends. Is there anywhere that you would recommend near water maybe? Or with a great pool! And food??

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW congratulations on deciding to do a full marathon...that is HUGE!!! You're going to do great! I will have to come out and support ya since it'll be in Memphis!!!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm starting to think that Laura's last name is Blogless. Seriously. Makes me laugh every time I read a post about her poor blogless self. So even if she does get a blog, she still must be called Laura Blogless so I know who you're referring to. (PS. I swear I'm not a stalker.)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You will kill the full! Can't wait to follow along & maybe push me into training for my 2nd next Spring?? Glad for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're awesome lady! Hope you had a great day off by the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Team Exhausted over hurhhhhh too!!!

    ReplyDelete