Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Miss Me???

Hey YOU GUUUUUUYSSS!!! I am back from the land of fun and sun and I have to say - I have started the beginnings of my summer tan;) Today's post is going to be just a little of this and that... I will get into the Cali shenanigans tomorrow....

1. I did keep up with the news while I was away and followed the devastation in Morrow, OK. My bff Kimmy has been doing an excellent job making people aware and funneling the resources to get help sent their way. Kimmy was picked up by CNN today to get the word out - and she will be doing her interview today. She has two families that are close to her heart, that need help (teammates of her kids). One whose family lost everything in the tornado - and the boys are devastated that they lost all of their baseball equipment - read the story - HERE... And.... another teammates sister had been missing - her body was recovered yesterday afternoon. Devastating news...

Please take the time to head over to Kimmy's page and find a way to help these families out - if not monetarily - send thoughts and prayers their way. Also, if you have not read already,  Mama Laughlin has some great ways to help out, as well.

2. I am back and actually awake today. I am still on Cali time - so getting up at 3:45 AM this morning was not fun - but I did it... here I am. I missed my kiddos so much... So much happened while I was gone. I can't wait to update you all...



3. Tonight is Elle's preschool graduation. Say what - I birthed a Kindergartner? I am sure I will need my Kleenex. 

4. I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. Looking forward to spending Friday - Monday with the family. 

5. Yes I worked out and walked a TON on the trip - I will be sure to update on that... Now I can't say I ate the best - but I actually didn't go buck wild with the eating like I normally do (meaning dessert after breakfast, lunch, and dinner - and before bed;) 

GOOD TO BE BACK!

17 comments:

  1. I loved all the pics on IG, from your trip! Looks like you had an amazing time! And yes, pack the Kleenex! I swear time just flies by so fast...why can't we keep them little forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just look like a California girl! We certianly missed you round here though lady! Thanks for pointing me towards Kimmy- going to check it out now! Congrats to Elle and Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were def missed but so glad you kept us updated on IG....you are too stinkin cute...that outfit is just adorable on you!! Wayy motivating that you worked out the entire time on vacay...I started looking for 5ks that would be in the ozarks while we are down there...this year I am for REAL going to get my run on while I'm down there! :) So inspiring!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back pretty lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Via IG, your trip looked great.

    Kimmy rocks, I donated yesterday and shared on my blog today so hopefully more people will donate. So devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have like one of the hottest friends ever. I call that #winning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your back!!! Can't wait to hear all about the trip.

    All I can say is Thank God for stupid August birthday cutoffs, because otherwise Molly would be heading to kindergarten and the fall, and I am just not ready for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo hoo, welcome back!! You definitely looked right at home in Cali girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    OMG, sending your little on to K is so super hard!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I MISSED YOU!!!!!!! Glad you're back in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to have you back in the blogosphere and glad you had a nice, relaxing trip (AND just a little jealous of that tan because Pasty Pippa over here had 5 days in Vegas and came back a white shade of pale). :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray, you're back! :) Glad you had a wonderful time & props to you for getting those workouts in!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? La dee da da da. :) MISSED YOUR POSTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah I missed your smiley upbeat hey I just ran 5 miles self!! Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved seeing all the pictures. We should definitely move to Cali. ; ). Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy you had a great time, looking forward to your recap.

    ReplyDelete