1. I did keep up with the news while I was away and followed the devastation in Morrow, OK. My bff Kimmy has been doing an excellent job making people aware and funneling the resources to get help sent their way. Kimmy was picked up by CNN today to get the word out - and she will be doing her interview today. She has two families that are close to her heart, that need help (teammates of her kids). One whose family lost everything in the tornado - and the boys are devastated that they lost all of their baseball equipment - read the story - HERE... And.... another teammates sister had been missing - her body was recovered yesterday afternoon. Devastating news...
Please take the time to head over to Kimmy's page and find a way to help these families out - if not monetarily - send thoughts and prayers their way. Also, if you have not read already, Mama Laughlin has some great ways to help out, as well.
2. I am back and actually awake today. I am still on Cali time - so getting up at 3:45 AM this morning was not fun - but I did it... here I am. I missed my kiddos so much... So much happened while I was gone. I can't wait to update you all...
3. Tonight is Elle's preschool graduation. Say what - I birthed a Kindergartner? I am sure I will need my Kleenex.
4. I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. Looking forward to spending Friday - Monday with the family.
5. Yes I worked out and walked a TON on the trip - I will be sure to update on that... Now I can't say I ate the best - but I actually didn't go buck wild with the eating like I normally do (meaning dessert after breakfast, lunch, and dinner - and before bed;)
GOOD TO BE BACK!