Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Miss you long time....

Tuesday is here (worst day of the week) BUT I am chompin at the bit people - because tomorrow I will be jet settin it to California... I can't WAIT!!! Tonight I have a little diddy planned for Holly for her birthday. Spray tan and drinks at Casa Kottez - looking forward to hanging with her and Laura blogless.... Speaking of Holly... Today her, Chrissy, and Lindsay are having a fun BIRTHDAY link up... I would of linked up, but honestly, my b-day stories are NOT that great. If you want to link up and share you birthday stories - check it out - plus BEST b-day post wins a Kiki La Ru gift card.

button

7th Birthday... This was my GOLDEN Birthday - since I turned 7 on August 7th... Leo up in hurrr.. I was gifted 2 kittens... and then multiple trips to the allergist and an allergy panel test or 10 - yep... BINGO... cats make my throat swell up and eyes swell shut... Thank you Golden Birthday...

18th Birthday... Went to a place called Excalibur in Illinois and enjoyed a lovely lap dance from a male stripper to "Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi... I may/may not have touched his steel horse, as Beth would say...

21st Birthday... Went to the East side and honestly it ended at 7:00 a.m. the next morning with a funny story about a dude named D-BO - and me not being able to move my head off my pillow for 2 days.

25th Birthday... Surprise party thrown for me at my first house and me smoking a pack of cigs in ONE night - WHEN I DON'T EVEN SMOKE... Basically I couldn't breathe for a week. Oh, in lies the allergies again... Yep...

So... here is the TRUTH folks.. I leave tomorrow and I plan on enjoying this California trip - so I am not blogging the rest of the week and won't be back in action until Wednesday, May 22nd. BUT... be on the lookout on IG @missmel_joy because you know I will be on there... Oh yes and twitter @4kottez - sorry not on it all that much - FYI... My accounts are now private - so if you do NOT follow and want to - just send me a request. I will be recapping my escapades upon my return.

I am REALLY going to try and keep up with everyone while I am gone... but I might not comment like you are used to - Sorry (a little)... I will get back on track next week - promise....

If you are interested in an old San Diego Recap- you can read about it HERE ...

My view TOMORROW
WEEK... OUT....

33 comments:

  1. Bon voyage!! Have so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I'm going to cry, I'm going to go through withdrawals. My gangsta sista from another mister you will be missed, but enjoy your sun time!! My half is on Sunday so check out IG for fun or not so fun pics. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in the land of the blonde & beautiful! I can't wait to hear about the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you!! Oh wait..... I already do! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an awesome trip!! Enjoy every minute of California, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun girl!!! Can't wait to hear all about it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip and enjoy every second!! You will be rocking that bikini! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time in Cali! I'm looking forward to living vicariously through you and hearing all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have so much fun! And I am so jealous of spray tan and drinks tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun!! Can't wait to see beautiful Cali on your IG!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmhmmm. I believe my 18th birthday is the one that I smoked a whole pack. Lol! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great trip! Can't wait to follow your shenanigans on IG. There better be a great scenic run in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hell I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of your getaway! Have fun doll face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm totes jelly! Sounds like a BLAST! Have the BEST time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have the BEST time eva on your trip!! And lol at the "steel horse" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Sorry girl I deleted Keek... Womp.Womp.Womp.... I really do miss it though... I loved keeping up with everyone and talking face to face (well video). I may just delete all my videos and start over... We will see...

      Delete
    2. AWWW! I will miss them, but totally understand..Sometimes we can be a little too out there (publicly)..better safe than sorry!

      Delete
  17. Have fun and run it in every day you're there. ; ) Cali is my should have been home lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You deleted Keek? Why? :/

    Have a great trip!!! I'm totes jealous of that view.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always have the best stories! Steel horse, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a great time on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! Have fun in Cali and have fun with Holly! Yeah, spray tans!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have s friend named DBO and we live in STL! Yikes

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't wait to see all your Cali pics on IG. Cali makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful blog you have here but I was wondering if you
    knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

    Review my web blog; クロエ アウトレット

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group
    of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in
    the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!

    My website - トリーバーチ店舗

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    My site ... polo ralph lauren sale

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete