Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Off Day and Hair Tutorial

It's Wednesday and I took the "Worst Day of the Week" off yesterday... HEHEHEHE... and I also took a day off from blogging - sorry I am not sorry. Love ya -  but this lady needed a nice little break...

So... I got up - ran a 5k in 26.22. I was pretty pleased... I had to push myself - HARD... but I did it... I am running the Girls on the Run 5k on Saturday with Holly, HJ, and Kim.. and by GAWD if I am going to let HJ beat me... This week = train like a mad woman.

I came home did some much needed cleaning (my obsession) and headed to the pool with my girl Laura blogless. We fried in the sun for a bit with our Kraftig Light and then headed to lunch... Girl Time = priceless!




Came home, showered, did a few more things around the house... and FINALLY managed a half A beachy waves hair tutorial. Oh yeah... you know you are proud of me... Here you go....


Also... want to send my girl Laura B from Walking In Memphis In High Heels a shout out... I chose her Running Slogan for my shirt I am going to have designed - "Running. Cheaper than Plastic Surgery". She will be getting the same shirt too. YAY!!!
Peace

19 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day. I did the Girls on the Run last year with my daughter, I didn't run the whole time but at least I finished it. I love the slogan for the shirt. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so excited!!! I am jealous of y'all's warm weather to lie by the pool. We've been having cold and rain here for a while now but it'll be here soon. The pool is calling my name. See I told you I always get jealous when I see you're eating sushi with Laura lol. Have a great day gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG SEXY!!!! I'm totally jealous of your winnings! I never win anything! I've actually given up on even entering giveaways (just recently) for the reason that I never win, so why bother. Anyway..... Chat with ya soon!! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Ha! You can beat HJ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello your bathongsuit is adorable! I need a new on...any ideas???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be a little jealous that you had so much fun in one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous way to spend a day off!! Yay you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I want one of those shirts, lol. Jealous of your "worst day of the week" day off, lol. Our pool doesn't open until Memorial Day (lame!) so I am still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's no way he can beat you!!!
    And if he does, I'll be pissed cos he's half-assedly running.
    So I'd beat him for it!!!
    Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fun day off. A pool and a pina colada needs to happen for this girl!
    I'll have to catch your hair tutorial when I get home. You know how my office be trippin' and block videos and such.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a great day, Ill be checking out your tutorial when I dont have the interwebs policing my interwebs :) Apparently I need to buy a Ruffles with Love tank - do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm totally crashing the next pool day. You and Laura looked fabulous, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new follower and I just love your blog. I have a link up this coming Monday called Motivation Monday. Would you please link up with me? I think you would inspire so many of my readers and I would just love to have you there!!! Thank you!!

    http://www.dailydoseofdelsignore.com/2013/05/motivation-monday.html#.UYulqrUskXs

    ReplyDelete
  15. sushi and beer

    I need this in my life, like yesterday

    ReplyDelete