Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So What Wednesday

Yep it's back... So I am linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"...



So what if...

~ my dog is out of dog food today and I fed her Cheeze it's this morning for a treat, to get her through the day.

~ I let Wes run around with his peter out this morning... because his swim trunks were downstairs and I was too tired to go down there yet.

~ If I am on Day 2 of the cleanse and want to punch people in the jugular.

~ I didn't believe Elle yesterday when she said they "don't take naps anymore in summer camp" and I brought her sheet and blanket to school... to be told "yeah... they don't take naps anymore" by the teachers.

~ the thought of planning the kids b-day parties makes me want to crawl in hole. Wes in July and Elle is August. Ugh...

~ Elle won the clothes battle today - yes I went downstairs and brought up the shorts I have washed everyday for a week, because she is obsessed with them.

~ I want to push my car off a bridge so I can get a new one.

~ I am soooo ready to take the kids to the Lake this weekend, that I mentally checked out LAST weekend.

~ I pulled up in the parking lot bumpin NWA this morning - while everyone stared at me;)

~ I keep telling myself to get my workout in tonight... regardless of how sick I feel.

~ I went to the Walgreens clinic this morning and I have STREP THROAT... COME ON!!!! At least the cleanse will be easy, since I can barely swallow anything.

Wednesday OUT...

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I was wondering if you had been checked out yet... give yourself a rest day girl goodness gracious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our dog gets hot dogs and hot dog buns when we run out of food. I think they like that shiz:) Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Melly Mel! I will say I relate to several of these and hope your weekend gets here fast and you get better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you shut punch the strep throat right in the jugular. that sucks!!!

    Have fun at the lake! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I hope you feel better. Dying laughing about the cheeze its and peter lol. Yeah we've done that before with chips. Bad I know. Now we feed them fruit when we are out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I am the only one in the office right now because I burst out laughing when I read you fed your dog Cheese It's! Honey! Do what you have got to do. I know he enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girlfriend... I'd send you some Swedish Fish but wouldn't be able to eat them anything. Strep Throat + Cleanse = No Fun for You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are awesome for letting Elle wear the hell out of those shorts. I had a pair of spandex biking shorts I got as a gift when I was 10(who buys those for a 10 year old?) and I wore those suckers errrrday!
    And, I've given my dog all sorts of foods when out of her dog food. The vet would probably call Doggy CPS on me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better lady - strep throat + cleanse = rage rage rage

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so funny. I hate when I run out of dog food. Boo for strep.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it makes you feel any better I tend to let JT run around quite a bit with his peter out. He just throws off his diaper or gets it wet anyways and he is in our backyard where no one sees.

    I cannot believe you have Strep! That is awful. Last time I had it I felt like I was run over by a truck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of the best "so what's" I've read in a while! I hope you feel better in time for the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had strep this time last year and it was AWFUL! It was so bad I cried. :( I hope you feel better SOOOOON!!!! Love this post, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. teehee I heart you! hope your day goes better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. NWA- girl you know how to make me chuckle!! Get better ASAP chica!! Kids parties are the bomb. I might be the only parent on the planet that loves to plan them. Yes I'm a dork. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh no!!! I am sorry you are sick!?!? I am cleansing with you girl... we just have to survive day 1-3... and we are over half way there!!! its all downhill after that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I thot you were selling your car on Craigslist!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bahahaha NWA. Get to the lake, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE So What Wednesday!!! Seriously!!!! Feel better SOON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Strep? Damn! Sit your ass down somewhere. You can't be working out with that! Lol! #nurselindsey

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha! Savannah wins the clothes battle a lot these days... Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love when people give me funny looks because I roll up with my Minivan a bumpin....HATERS!

    ReplyDelete