Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Hope you all had the chance to check out my results from the "It Works" wraps yesterday - STELLAR. If you had not - check them out.... HERE...

Today I am a "day late and a dollar short" (thank ya "ole man" for this term). So I am linking up with TWO of my absolute favorites of EVA!!! Holly my real life friend and blogger extraordinaire and Trista my blogger friend and "secretly I know we could be instant friends" friend. Today's topic... SUMMER BUCKET LIST!!!

button

You all know my life is pretty crazy to begin with... so yes it gets more nutz over the summer... Here it is...

June Bucket List: 2 Branson trips - one this weekend and one next... PR on my 5K on Father' Day. June 21st weekend my favs will be here... Marcy, Kimmy, Ashley, and Amanda - and extra time with my girl Holly (miss her already). June 28 NKOTB concert... Ummm YEAH YA!!!!


July Bucket List: Wes's B-day on the 2nd. Big 4th of July Pool Party every year - my first year in a bikini in 7 years. E's B-day on the 24th - big 33rd. Annual "NO KIDS" Backyard Bash - date TBD. Training for my half marathons coming up. Honestly... July looks pretty low key..

August Bucket List: MY BIRTHDAY AUGUST 7th - yep it's a huge affair;) Ya know like a "month long" thing. Just in case you were wondering... LOL... Marathon training starts August 10th - EEEK! Elle's B-day on August 17th and getting her ready for Kindergarten. The Glo Run August 24th.

After writing this, I crammed everything into May and June.. hahaha.. Oh well the rest of the summer I am sure will book up with more things and then September it starts getting CRAZY with Ft. Wayne for a half, Tough Mudder, etc... October 2 halfs and December my FIRST FULL. Guess what??? I get to sign up TOMORROW for the FULL!! So stoked...

Next week I have some exciting things to share:) 

Off to the Lake... 
What does your summer look like? What concerts? Full or Halfs this summer?

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of fun planned for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for August 7th birthdays! That is Molly's birthday too!

    You are a busy girl! Have fun in Branson. You know I am a sucker for that place! Make sure you go to the Branson Landing. The kids will love the water show. It is no Belagio fountain, but for MO, it isn't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 30 min from Branson!! We should meet up for a drink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Better late than never....
    2. We would totally be instant friends.
    3. NKOTB? So jealous!!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got it on my calendar tomorrow to sign up for the half!! Kindergarten where had the time gone?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Branson! I really want to take the girls back down there soon. Sadly, Jason is not a fan. Party pooper.
    Just three more weeks baby! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! All 4 of you have your birthdays back o back in July and August! That's crazy!!!!!!
    And your results from the wraps are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.....................

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are you doing the tough mudder?? I will be doing the one in Topeka, KS and I'm super excited/scarred.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I not know you were going to see NKOTB?! Can't wait for the blog post on that one... love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy, busy summer. I am doing a glow run too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
    time a comment is added I get four emails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  13. I celebrate my birthday for the entire month of March, I love when people do the same thing. So HELL YEAH for August birthday month!

    ReplyDelete