Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FINALLY... My Playlist...

Alright... if you have been following me for some time - you know music is my "thang". Most of you know that my heart lies with dirty rap... but you will be surprised to know I am also a HUGE classic rock, alternative, punk, heavy metal, pop, techno, etc... fan. NOW... I am sorry to say I do NOT enjoy country music - sorry I am NOT sorry. I used to like it back in the day (say 1997)... but the new "pop country" turns me off.

Okay... So I am going to break it down for you right now... insert Wes's dance called the "broken leg".

Mel's Playlist BAY BAY

Some of my RAP/Hip Hop fav's as of now...
R.I.P.... Young Jeezy FT Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar
Memories... T.I. FT Kendrick Lamar, B.o.B, Kris Stephens
We Outcha... Ace Hood FT Lil Wayne
Ballin... Fat Joe FT Wiz Khalifa, Teyana Taylor
Tap Out... Rich Gang FT Lil Wayne, Birdman
No New Friends... DJ Khaled FT Drake, Ross
Check.. Yo Gotti
Nacho.. Rocko (yes I LOVE this song)
Like Whaat... Problem Feat. Bad Lucc
Beat It... Sean Kingston FT Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa
Love Me... Lil Wayne Ft Drake, Future
Show Out... Juicy J FT Young Jeezy & Big Sean
Karate Chop (Remix)... Future FT Lil Wayne
Wit Me... T.I. FT Lil Wayne
Leggo... B Smyth FT 2 Chainz  (Homeboy got moves... Ow Ow) Great to dance to...

Other fav's as of now...
Blurred Lines... Robin Thicke
Alive... Krewella
Treasure... Bruno Mars
Get Lucky... Daft Punk
Mirrors... J.T.
Crazy Kids... Ke$ha (Absolute FAV right now - but I love this crazy chick)
I love it... Icona Pop
#Thatpower... Will.i.am & Justin Bieber

All Time Fav's...
Straight Outta Compton... NWA (Everything NWA)
I'm A Playa... Too $hort (well every single one of his jams is my favorite)
California Love... 2pac (Any Pac really)
Shake it Like a Salt Shaker... Ying Yang Twins
Drop it Low... Ester Dean FT Chris Brown
Get Low... Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz
Back that Azz Up... Juvenile

And...pretty much EVERY 90's R&B jam - you can't go wrong there... One day I will do a whole post on my all time 90's R&B jams:)

Some of the stations that can't go wrong on my Pandora are:
Back That Ass Up Radio
Drake Radio
Dr Dre Radio
Techo Radio
112 Radio
H - Town Radio
Eazy-E Radio
Too Short Radio
Boyfriend Radio (Biebs baby)
Club / Dance Radio

Alright... There you have it... I love MUSIC - all of it - if you can rap it, dance to it, or act a fool to it - it's on my list...

Hope you enjoyed ~ and if you haven't heard any of the above and are into that kind of music - DOWNLOAD... they are all good, with a personal favorite of mine being "Memories"...



Tuesday (the worst day of the week) OUT

18 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Girl I love it and own all those songs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love and listen to all those songs! Good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get enough of Blurred Lines! It just makes me happy! :) And Eazy-E....LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the only other person I know who has 112 radio on their pandora! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh. Looks like we gots an ol' school homie up in the hizzzie. I like rap to run to as well. The beat gets my feet going when I feel like stopping. Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of Blurred Lines! Love that song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome list! Can't wait to get some of these! Also I used you as a nominee in a drinking award thingy another blogger sent me. No pressure to do its just wanted to let you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!!! Thank you so much for it bay bay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your playlist! I'm going to be downloading some of this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeeeeeeah Buddy! LOVE this post! LOVE your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love California Love. It reminds me of my clubbing days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! I'm a new follower from Rockin Robin!! Looking forward to reading more about you!! And OMG Back that Ass up radio is now going to be on my Pandora. haha. AMAZEBALLS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rap is my number one choice when running. My phone was dead today when I ran so I had no music. That's why I did interval running. Knew I couldn't run a long ways with no music. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Just now reading, cant wait to check out all your songs, we have very similar tastes :) im from the dirty dirty... Aka ATL baby :) so all of my all time faves include outlast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peesh... Auto correct i meant outkast :)

      Delete
  15. make my life and get back on keek!

    ReplyDelete