Friday, June 7, 2013

Five on Friday Linkup

Well Friday is finally here and guess what? I have ANOTHER fun filled weekend ahead... So today I am linking up with Darci from "The Good Life" for her Five on Friday Link-up.  All you do is list five things that make/made you happy this week....

Here we go...

1. My BIL - why? because he is our family #ticketfixer... Speeding will get you NO WHERE.. hahaha - do as I say - not as I do... If you need a good criminal defense lawyer - look him up - HERE - for real, people actually drive 30 MPH?



2. K9Bish is FINALLY back from her 2 night hiatus in the wilderness. For real, she was gone too long without any internet capability - I just don't function like that... Glad your back...


3. Another fun filled weekend in Branson ahead... Spending it with my 2 BFF's (Beth and Bridget) and all of the families. I can't wait to laugh our faces off, pull our hair out, and talk about our GIRLS ONLY 35th B-day trip we are planning (somewhere tropical;)...


4. Meat... yes Meat... Meat makes me happy...



5. New endeavors - taking risks - and putting yourself out there. Sometimes you just gotta...



Friday OUT!

13 comments:

  1. Having someone you know to fix tickets is the best!

    Have fun in Branson this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha love it and love meat!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! I wish my brother was a defense lawyer. Totally could have used him last year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a hottie! Have an amazing weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meat! Amen Make mine rare. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for ticket fixers. And meat.....I love meat....of all kinds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meat lova's unite!! ha ha ... love me some meat (twss) - Have a great weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I CAN NOT WAIT TO FREAKING SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meat makes you happy! ha!!! love it!! I think most women feel this way some way or the other ;) whoo hoo for a girls trip... that will be fun! I saw you on the Friday link up ;)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love number 5!! And I love meat too!! All kinds!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ticket fixers and meat sounds great and number 5. Also that girls only bday trip sounds great!! I turn 30 in a few weeks and think I might need to have one too. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for linking up last week! I featured you on Motivation Monday today!

    http://www.dailydoseofdelsignore.com/2013/06/motivation-monday-5.html#.UbXFl_kskYk

    ReplyDelete
  13. #5 is right on!

    Girls' weekends rock. Two of my BFFs and I did a Cozumel trip for our 30th.

    ReplyDelete