Okay onto the 5 things I am loving/thinking about/enjoying/will enjoy, etc... this week...
1. Elle Rose - Nuff said. If you follow me on IG - you know last night was her rehearsal AND...yes these are recycled from IG but I can't get enough of this pint-sized powerhouse:) I am finally a "Dance Mom"... I have to brag - she's good... not like a 5 year old good - SHE.IS.GOOD.... or maybe I am just biased... Who cares??? I have a girl that loves to dance as much as her mama - IN MY GLORY!!!
2. Running... So excited for my Go All American 5K on Sunday... PR time baby... Let's hope;) Watch me have to eat my words...then drive to this little town because I lost a bet;) OH... and I signed up for my FIRST FULL MARATHON... Training starts in August... Memphis St. Jude Marathon Weekend - here I come:) 26.2 you don't scuuurrrr me!
3. Frozen Custard - as you can see I didn't say Frozen Yogurt - I eat the bad stuff... and like it...
4. Corona... Yep... I will only get to drink 1 or 2 of you on Saturday at the Father's Day BBQ because of my race on Sunday... I will miss you this weekend - but I am SURE you will be in FULL effect next weekend, when the girls get here.... WOOT!!! I will save that Favorite for next week's Five on Friday;)
5. #runningfriend(s) and friends/family that you can always be yourself with - Nothing better than those who know you the BEST and still love you know matter what!!!
Now get yourself that button and link up
I wanna know your 5 on Friday:)