Friday, June 14, 2013

Five on Friday....

Frizzidy Friday Peeps and I am linking up with the ever so beautiful Darci from The Good Life Blog... Ummmm... can I just say I have always been a "blonde" type for my #girlcrushes - but hey YOU beautiful brunette - you are ONE gorgeous gal:)


Okay onto the 5 things I am loving/thinking about/enjoying/will enjoy, etc... this week...

1. Elle Rose - Nuff said. If you follow me on IG - you know last night was her rehearsal AND...yes these are recycled from IG but I can't get enough of this pint-sized powerhouse:) I am finally a "Dance Mom"... I have to brag - she's good... not like a 5 year old good - SHE.IS.GOOD.... or maybe I am just biased... Who cares??? I have a girl that loves to dance as much as her mama - IN MY GLORY!!!


2. Running... So excited for my Go All American 5K on Sunday... PR time baby... Let's hope;) Watch me have to eat my words...then drive to this little town because I lost a bet;) OH... and I signed up for my FIRST FULL MARATHON... Training starts in August... Memphis St. Jude Marathon Weekend - here I come:) 26.2 you don't scuuurrrr me!


3. Frozen Custard - as you can see I didn't say Frozen Yogurt - I eat the bad stuff... and like it...


4. Corona... Yep... I will only get to drink 1 or 2 of you on Saturday at the Father's Day BBQ because of my race on Sunday... I will miss you this weekend - but I am SURE you will be in FULL effect next weekend, when the girls get here.... WOOT!!! I will save that Favorite for next week's Five on Friday;)



5. #runningfriend(s) and friends/family that you can always be yourself with - Nothing better than those who know you the BEST and still love you know matter what!!!

Now get yourself that button and link up  
I wanna know your 5 on Friday:) 

14 comments:

  1. Elle is beautiful! And you should be proud!! She is going to rock that dance recital!

    If it's not frozen custard, it's just not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing those pics of IG! She is just as stinkin beautiful as you! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Corona Light.

    Loved your pics on IG, she is totally a little you. Love her sass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on signing up for the full marathon!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorg and so your mini-me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures of Elle, just loved them. I'm sure her performance will be spectacular! Good luck on your 5K! I'm hoping to PR this weekend too. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved seeing the pics of Elle on IG- she is so cute! And I have no doubt that she's an awesome dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwhaha! Dance Mom! I'm sure you are nowhere near the whiny, catty bitch types that seem to dominate the lobby of the dance halls. I sure do not miss that part of my daughter's practices. Good luck this weekend and drink one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a lucky Mama w/ that Elle!

    Have fun on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sweet girl ... she is 100% precious! Proud mama moment!

    Thank you SO much for linking up with us today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mini-Mel is so cute. I'm rachael Zoe dieing over her cuteness. Runner girl problems passing on the booze because there's a run the next day, story of my life. You know I like peeps that are real. Glad your going to have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will never be a marathoner. But I think that st Jude is a great cause :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You finally pulled the trigger & registered for a full; you'll kill it, of course!

    ReplyDelete