Friday, June 28, 2013

Five on Friday

I am linking up with Darci from The Good Life Blog for Five on Friday...


1. Yes THIS happened at brunch last Sunday... Gotta love my girl Kimmy.

2. Donnie Wahlberg and NKOTB - cause you all know I will be screaming it up at their concert on Sunday WITH the best EVER Boyz II Men.

3. Wes's face. Poor sweet boy had his first football accident. While chasing the ball down the street he bent over to get it and.... crash... #faceplant into the concrete. Best part... I wasn't home for this - I got the E version when I got home... THEN saw his face and freaked...

4. Elle and her pals... Girlfriends are the BEST!!! Some days I couldn't get through without them;)

5. Swedish Fish... I need to head back to Crown Candy Kitchen and order the whole bundle of these. I will be saying sianara to them come Monday.. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Me love you long time...

Alright... it's the freakin weekend my friends... Tomorrow I am getting up EARLY for a good ole 6 mile run to start this "eating right and getting my body in SVELTE shape" July challenge. Time to get my booty in gear and start pushing myself - let's see how long before I break. Mwah ha ha ha ha...**Disclaimer: I cannot give up Corona... and OUT!!!!

P.S... you know good ole Google Reader goes ADIOS this weekend.. if you are not following me on bloglovin - you can by clicking the button right over hurrrr-------------------------------------> 
I would miss you too much if you were gone....

Weekend ON

NKOTB this weekend? How do you spell your name? Ready to hit July hard with me?

16 comments:

  1. Question- do you run three or four times per week when half marathon training?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Boyz II Men!! Favorite band ever =) Poor Wes, that looks really painful =( ... Have a great weekend girlie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Things....

    I know a good plastic surgeon if you need one for Wes's face....

    Have fun on Sunday! I am so excited I can barely contain my excitement! Do you have my number? I will email it to you. If you want to meet up at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Wes! It must be the age because Emmeline did a face plant a couple days ago and got a big bruise on her forehead too. Have a great time at NKOTB this weekend! Are you going to the concert or just the after party? Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NKOTB put on an amazing show... My husband says its in his top 10 concerts! whoa! Have fun lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha. I'll totally be at the concert, too. What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH NO!! Poor Wes!! At least little man is still smiling!! He can rock that bruised forehead like non other! If all else fails, call the plastic surgeon we discussed last weekend... HAHAHAHA! Give him a hug for me!!! Elle too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How old are you kids, I never asked :) Amelia was jumping (as she always does, she's a kangeroo I swear) and busted her lip on the counter at the pharmacy - Mother of the year award, right hurrr :) She's 3 :) and I will never give up beer and I love boys to men, oh reminds me of middle school dances :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LURVE Me some Donnie!!!

    And poor Wes.. hope it is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LURVE Me some Donnie!!!

    And poor Wes.. hope it is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you on bloglovin' already!

    I love me some swedish fish.

    I'm in three weddings next year. I need to get my fat ass moving now.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my face would look like that too, if I ever attempted to play football! I bet Wes wasn't even phased--little toughie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm dying over that text - so awesome. And look at your poor little guy.... bless his heart! Hope it looks worse than it feels!

    Lastly, I have to get my ass in gear too! I've been awful about eating whatever I want and haven't worked out in hmmmm, 3 months at least! Yikes. These hips don't lie.

    So glad you linked-up... hope you have an awesome weekend {and mega applause to you for a 6 mile run tomorrow - what?!?}.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That text is the tits! Mades me laugh.
    Way to start it out with a 6 miler haus!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My cousin and I have the dream of someday going on the NKOTB cruise. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wes is still the best looking wesnannnn everrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete