Monday, June 10, 2013

Motivation Monday...

It's Monday and I am linking up with Wendy from "A Daily Dose of Del Signore". I just went her to post and about died when I saw the pic of me BEFORE and AFTER - AGH!!!!!!! For real I looked like a linebacker... but those babies were totally worth it:) and so were the 2.5 lbs of cookies I ate at one sitting (multiple times)...

It's Motivation Monday My Friends..... and LAWD knows I need it today... after my Branson fatatstrophe...

MotivationMonday


So.... it's Monday and you know EVERY Monday I am "back at it". LOL... I don't know why I keep telling myself that I can go NUTZ on the weekend because then every week it takes me a full 5 days to get all the water/salt out of my system.... and then I am back to where I want, just in time for another binge weekend. Ugh... If you are trying to lose weight - THIS WON'T WORK - you might be able to MAINTAIN this way... but losing at all is impossible...

Hitting up this aisle every weekend....


Then looking like this for 3 days....


Will lead to this "Elle Face" on Monday morning...


And... if you want to be in a bikini next to this skinny chick - ya best start realizing the weekends are NOT the time to go BONKERS...


So... onto this week's agenda...

Monday - Weight Train - full body...
Tuesday - 4 miles and abs, squats (meal replacement shake for dinner)
Wednesday - Weight Train (full body) and 2 miles
Thursday - 5 miles (meal replacement shake for dinner) AM workout day...
Friday - 4 miles and abs, squats
Saturday - Weight Train (full body) and 3 miles
Sunday - 3.1 Mile 5K - PR... hopefully....

AND... a new goal... do NOT go nuts this weekend. Have a little something but don't go crazy... I am also going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and then again on Sunday and see how this "NON BINGE" weekend thing does....

Monday ON...

17 comments:

  1. You are beyond gorgeous! You are simply an inspiration through your before and after pictures. As soon as I saw you link up I knew I wanted to share you with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that from this weekend. Such a good reminder and motivation. I did not have any self control this weekend. It's Monday and time to "start again." Thanks for keeping me motivated though. At least if I mess up it's better to keep trying than give up. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for helping Holly this morning with the bug thing...she was going crazy and woke me up at 5 to burn the sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ironic....I'm "back at it" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back at it too! I had a fat girl Friday lunch, and it didn't stop all weekend. Plus no working out! You are not alone, Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tots agree with the whole binge weekend..that has been my life for the last 6 months...super great during the week..then hello weekend I think we shall party again...and by party I mean beer..chips and salsa (or any other dip for that matter) and whatever else happens to float in front of me! I am going to challenge myself the next 18 days to be as strict as possible minus a "free day" with in reason lol...I need to look as good as possible for vacay...annnnddd I am strongly considering signing up for the half in Indiana...b/c all the cool bloggers are doing it... but I am afraid I might die...I can barely do a 5k right now..let alone a half....am I nuts or what?! :)
    PS girl you look beautiful as usual...linebacker...I am still dying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with ya, girl. Weekends were my chance to gorge. When I did a Weight Loss Challenge at work a few months back I began to ween myself off of the weekend splurges little by little. For a couple of weeks I'd not eat crazy on Friday. Then I'd stop eating whack on Saturdays. Then I worked on Sundays until I wasn't missing the binges anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get it girl! I would like to think I will be better this weekend as well, but I'll be back at the beach at a small music festival...light beer counts as not going wild, right?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, Elle looks a little grumpers today! LOL! That face is classic.

    Your weekend looks kind of awesome, but I feel you on the Monday morning fatastrophe hangover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate the diet hard during the week and blow it on the weekend trend, ive been stuck in that cycle for a whie now, but I think I broke it this weekend - I tracked mostly everything and that helped :) even the miller lites :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got this girl!! I am in the candy aisle every time I go to the store!! No worries!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your fitness agenda is awesome
    I need something like this in my life
    when I go to the gym I do whatever I have to, to break a good sweat!!
    setting an appointment with my trainer to build my own routine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at you killing it with the amazing before and after's!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally get this weekend thing except mine is more like erry'day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the beer face...HAHAHA! That's me on the weekend with my wine. #nojudginghere I wish I could get into running but I just can't. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elle's face in that picture totally reminds me of Emmeline. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, it's Wednesday! How's the week going?

    ReplyDelete