Monday, July 1, 2013

$500 Bones My Friends...

Wake up, Wake up, Wake up - it's the first of the month... Get up, Get up, Get up - so cash your checks and...

Good morning my lovely friends. Today is JULY 1st - which means... this girl right "hurrr" is two days into her #getitinjuly challenge. I ran 9 miles this weekend, ate good, and then kind of engaged in some boozing at the NKOTB concert - so all in all I did alright:) Today is the dreaded scale and my before picture day. Fantabulous... blah...

On that note... let's talk something AWESOME... Looky here my friends... you could win FIVE HUNDRED BONES!!! Need some extra cash for my b-day present (yes my b-day is August 7th - you only have about a month to plan:) then go through these 7 million links and DO IT... I mean for real - for $500 bones I would click on all the links... and then when you win you can THANK ME by sending me something pretty in a little blue box with a bow... yellow gold please;)

Holly is my girl and put this all together (if you want to know the 10 mandatory links, up front, head over to Holly's blog)... so I have to give her a shout out!!! Love her to no end and the fact that her blog has become the Peach Pit of 2013 - as HubbyJack alluded to HERE:)

So take a few minutes - or 30 - LOL... and get ya some skrilla and you might stumble upon a new awesome blog to read... I am loving all these... FYI... this is open until Friday and then BAM... GONE... so get to steppin...

Follow rafflecopter for entry(ies)... You have 10 Mandatory Follows... and then a decent amount of entries to get ya BETTER ODDS! Good luck my friends... Oh one more thing - you need a paypal account to get your big DEPOSIT!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Give me some money money money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, I cannot tell you how glad I am that I got connected with you through this giveaway! You are truly a stunning, beautiful woman who is so inspiring! Cannot wait to grow our friendship as we follow each other's journeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little Bone Thugs this morning! A girl after my own heart. You know I am going to do all of these entries... Momma needs to earn some money for her next NKOTB concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always in the need of some extra extra bones.. Damn 5 kids take all of mine. lol Girl you are such an inspiration with all the goals you set for yourself. I need you to come whip my flabby butt in shape Mel style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. July is going to be our month! And $500 would just be the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope I win! $500 would help us out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous you went to that concert this weekend!! Great job running and I'm going to enter this giveaway ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah buddy! Who knew buying friends was so easy?! Ha!! Can I join you and Laura this weekend for some miles and lunch?!

    ReplyDelete