Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

Here we go....

Five on Friday with the ever so beautiful and talented Darci...


1. Funny story (well at least to me)... The kids and I love to play "pretend campfire" we get the bucket AKA the fire pit and we use the red angry bird as the "flames". We tell each other scary stories... I told one the other night about this beautiful girl named Esmerelda (I make this stuff up guys) and how at midnight she gets this feeling that comes over her body - I put my head down and when I brought it up I said super loud "and she turns into a witch". Elle and Wes jumped about 3 feet and started crying (okay I am lmao typing this) Elle then laughed - Wes cried for 5 minutes and now says we can ONLY tell funny stories at the campfire. Oh the joys of being a parent...


2. Miley... I love this chick... Obsessed... I have "We Can't Stop" on repeat like half the day... and... I want that grill.


3. Heat... sick of it... See that 06 in the picture below? - that is because it was 106 in my garage on Wednesday night... Ugh...


4. Got on the scale today... down 1 lb - so 142 peeps... Do I care? Kind of - I ate "not great" this week but have been keeping up with my running and working out - so if I eat better I could possibly start to see some results - DUH????

5. Guilty faces all around...


Weekend ON
WOP with Miley? Scare your kids? How's weight loss going for you this week?

18 comments:

  1. Isn't eating healthy such a bitch? If I'm busting ass, the least my body could do is drop a few & let me splurge a little! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I kinda dig Mileys new hair. I would never do it, but I think it looks great on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been busting my butt this week for some weight loss and we will find out next Monday how I am doing! :) Have a great weekeend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so over this heat! It is crazy!

    Does it make me a bad parent when I sometimes laugh when my kids cry? As long as they really aren't hurt, it is sometimes funny....

    TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love scaring my kids. The upside: they are not afraid of every little thing now. What's life without having a little fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Stop scaring your babies and please don't let it be 106 when Im there! I will totally have a dance off with you to some Miley! #twerk haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying to eat better this week and I made it to the gym twice. So we will see how that scale looks next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miley's new song is great! Good for her for breaking loose a bit, ok, a lot. Our family is notorious for scaring each other and pulling pranks. Especially hate the ice water thrown at you in the shower. Paybacks! Been running and doing T25, eating good but slow weight loss. Someday my metabolism will catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your #1 was is funny...I laughed!!! Love it! They are so innocent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO! OOOhh that first story is way too funny! You. are. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely lol to the scaring your children story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miley's new song is THE BEST running song in addition to Katy Perry's alien song with Kanye...they both can set your pace when youre too tired to try, they've both helped me out tremendously :) And your witch story is hilarious :) Your kiddos are prescious - and I hear you on the scale...come on!! I mean I know Im strength training now and that slow the scale down, but it hasnt moved much in like 4 weeks - Im about to pull my hair out...I know I know it's not all about the numbers...but its discouraging!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miley is legit! I've had that song on repeat today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Died laughing over #1... that's awesome! Haha!

    And for real - this heat is wearing me out. OCTOBER..... where are you?!

    So glad you linked-up with us again this week! Hope you and your crew have a fabulous weekend ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the story about scaring your kids, too funny! I love to do that too. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who is enjoying this heat. I absolutely dread winter so I am going to savor every minute of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the campfire story! I think scaring your kids must be the best thing, and I cannot wait to scare mine sometime, lol. They deserve it after all they put us through, right?!?! Kidding, sorta.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got up at 6am 4 days this week and ran at least 3 miles and a small work out after. I did pretty good with it! I'm not too excited about running that early but my hubs does not have a "quiet mode" so I'm awake at that time anyway! I do love the cool air and the sunrise! No differece on the scale yet but I know its coming! :)

    ReplyDelete